Reviews for The Tragedy of Repetition
stevesgaming87 chapter 17 . 7/12
Why is this listed as complete? Dropped ! complete
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 4/4
A counterpoint to this Locus Point idea. Mito held the Kyubi for upwards of 80 years. How do you factor that in?
reader51947141 chapter 17 . 3/25
This was a very good read, the real tragedy though is that it'll never be finished.
aGuest chapter 17 . 3/19
I've read it and liked it so far. Nice one :)
Dumpling chapter 1 . 3/6
Sarutobi Hiruzen, you mean.
these.eyes.see.lies.123 chapter 1 . 2/11
Interesting idea!
amenoshimai1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Hiruzen!, the name of the third is Sarutabi Hiruzen!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2016
God damnit! I wanted to read Nanashi killing Orochimaru! Fucking hell!
Tece chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
It's Sarutobi Hiruzen,and you could of done some research.
Nightangel52 chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
I don't understand why you would mark this as completed...it was a very good read but you disappoint me in being too lazy to continue it (no matter your excuses you COULD and CAN find time in seven odd years).
KingOfTheFall chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
That was a dangerous cliffhanger. Lots of fans are probably angry about that seeing as how you haven't updated in more than 7 years. But I get it sometimes life gets ahead of you and you have to chase it by leaving some matters behind.
TheFanfictioner623 chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Is "Taioah" an imitation of "Iowa"?
Steavatron chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
I love how Anko was able to give him a run for his money. I hope they end up together,(I really should just check the pairing thing, but everytime I open a new chapter I just forget and move on straight to the story. Ah, well. This time the charm...
Steavatron chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
I like this story. I'm digging the interaction with Anko. She's awesome. Can't wait to see the outcome of the fight.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
Ch 6

That is nice but I found something even more intriguing than this.
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »