Reviews for The Tragedy of Repetition
Is it just me or is this very similar to Pain,Hunger and Betraya by Tyrannitorl. Not hating on this fic just noticed after I just read that fic and was looking for another Naruto/Anko story
Seanq chapter 17 . 12/4/2017
THAT IS WHERE YOU END IT?! I started reading this knowing that it had been cut short in 2009, however I never would have guessed you would cut it off there. Anyway I liked this story, I wish that you would come back and finish it.
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
wow i reall enjoy this shame it appeares to be over as you havnt updated in a long time but figured id give you orais for this creation
nekolovesyou chapter 17 . 10/16/2017
plz update
Yisumeng chapter 16 . 9/24/2017
Lol talk about overpowered.. Have you seen the current overview of Uzumaki Naruto (wiki).. Pain (Nagato), Sasuke, 'Madara' and Kabuto/Orichimaru aren't the only ones OP in Kishimoto's story(lineI love the story and plot.. I wonder if you can make Nanashi meet Mei (Mizukaze) or other Jinchuuriki (besides Nii Yugito, Gaara and Naruto) as well?
And write out the meeting of him and Ay (Raikage)?
Waiting for more Awesomeness..
Yisumeng chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
Sarutobi Hiruzen, father of Sarutobi Asuma and the Sandaime (third) Hokage/leader of the leaf village
Tenten doesn't have an official name though, because she was an orphan (? Not sure, but most likely as parent were never mentioned)

Love the story, please keep up the good work!
Owen Copper chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Well, you are the best fan fiction writer known to man. Sarutobi Sasuke, I swear.
Velshard chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
Good story, which makes it a shame that you likely will never continue it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
Updateeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Its Sarutobi Hiruzen
stevesgaming87 chapter 17 . 7/12/2017
Why is this listed as complete? Dropped ! complete
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
A counterpoint to this Locus Point idea. Mito held the Kyubi for upwards of 80 years. How do you factor that in?
unclear expulsion chapter 17 . 3/25/2017
This was a very good read, the real tragedy though is that it'll never be finished.
aGuest chapter 17 . 3/19/2017
I've read it and liked it so far. Nice one :)
Dumpling chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Sarutobi Hiruzen, you mean.
1,513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »