Reviews for The Tragedy of Repetition
FFFG chapter 17 . 3/22
Wow, I really did enjoy this. I thought the time-travelling Naruto you crafted was funny, well written and believable in that he wasn't altruistic or overbearing. I also really enjoyed the by-ply between him and Anko. While I don't exactly like the sexual relationship aspect that happened so suddenly, I can admit it did happen organically. You had a very teasing/mutually respectful friendship end up drunkenly hooking up. Again, not my usual cup of tea but I can appreciate how you did it, and how you handled the fall out.
I also like the increased interactions with Naruto-prime, and the subsequent changes in him. My only concern was that Mizuki was not dealt with in any matter, and I find it hard to believe that the time-travelling Naruto you crafted would have let that pass. This is the man that had used him, told him the truth about the Kyuubi and had severely damaged Iruka. Beyond that I don't think I could find any flaws with how he acted/reacted to the situation he found himself in.
Thank you very much for the read and I'm disappointed that this AU won't be finished. KTN
Shae Vizla chapter 17 . 3/21
Good story. I have a soft spot for well written Naruto time-travel stories and I really liked this one, too bad it was abandonned.

Naruto influenced his younger self and maybe even Sasuke who was confronted with the dark path he choose, who know. Nanashi as well as Naruto developed a relationship with Anko and Naruto-chibi learned about the Kyuubi in a much better fashion than the first time. I'm not certain if Kakashi know that Naruto is his sensei's son but something about Nanashi pertube him and he's a little upset his genin had others sensei, far better than him but dosen't do anything either to change that.
Spica75 chapter 17 . 3/16
You really ought to finish this one.
libro5678 chapter 1 . 2/20
Isnt the third called sarutobi hiruzen?
CMVreud chapter 7 . 2/16
Now THAT's a running gag I can't stop sniggerring about.
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/7
This fic shouldn't be labeled as Complete if it isn't. It's disappointing.
Jbthoughtful chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Cliffhanger no jutsu noooo!
sparkreader chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Has this story been abandoned then?
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
... Um... Sandaime's first name is actually Hiruzen...
Wyrd42 chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
And here, once again, I run into arguably the worst part of reading fanfics: a story that seems to have died before it could reach a satisfactory conclusion. It's a shame, too, as this story was well written. The characters were engaging, and developed naturally. The original jutsu were well within established parameters for the setting. Even Nanashi's fuinjutsu only served to make him not quite a match for the enemy he died fighting at the start of this story(though, admittedly, Orochimaru is weaker as well, having not had a few years to use the sharingan to increase his repertoire).
Lerris chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
I'm surprised you never finished this... You could have probably done it in two more chapters, or even this one if you just changed things so Naruto could leave on time. For instance another shinobi could have been sent with Naruto, just in case something happened to stall the return. Then Naruto could have left as soon as his part was done.
Tcolt chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Oh, my bad. Didn't see the notice at the end of the summary. Most likely due to a formatting quirk of my tablet. Thanks!
Tcolt chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Not a bad fic at all, but I really feel a major let down. Why mark a story as comlete when it's not? I often read stories which are on hiatus or discontinued, but it's very uncomfortable to suddenly be faced with the lack of closure.
themysteryofjade chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
this story has kept me awake for hours. i could not stop reading. and when, i did, i was disappointed to see that this story has not been updated in five years!... i hope that you have not lost inspiration for this story. i am but one of many readers, i am sure. so please, whenever you feel inspired or have the time, update this story. i wish to see what happens next. thank you for sharing this story with us FF readers...
llat-2 chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
Nearing the end of a good dead fic is always painful.
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »