Reviews for The Tragedy of Repetition
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 11/16
Okay im done, I dont know what you wanted to achieve but Naruto is so extremely weak here that he could possibly have won in the Prologue, simply no.

Anko... I like her character dont get me wrong, but she seriously shouldnt even have been a challenge, he beat Sharingan Orochimaru, Orochimaru alone without that eye and 10 years of copying killed the third, Here Naruto wouldnt even scratch that dude. sigh its like your make him weaker to fit your story, but he was stronger before, its maddening
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 11/16
This is just stupid, you have ANKO of all people doing this? she weak dude you realize this? you havent even bumped her up to jounin so you obviously havent changed her much if shes just a Special Jounin.

Honestly she should be such an easy match it would have been boring to watch.

Kage vs a meager high Chuunin. seriously?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 11/16
Im curious, why does everyone that doesnt use Sarutobi's real name go directly to Sasuke?

Its like everyone go like, hmm, hes names is Hiruzen, I dont like it, lets name him Sasuke.

I dont really mind, well Its odd, but I dont mind, I am however curious, why do people tend to go Sasuke if they dont go Real name?
It's good write it further yaar
Bickduncan chapter 17 . 9/13
wow im so invested in this fiction. shame it's dead. it was good.
grg213 chapter 6 . 9/12
Seriously what the hell is up with people having Naruto strong enough to kill people like Orochimaru at the beginning of their fics then giving him trouble with every other character he fights regardless of the fact that compared to Orochimaru they should be as weak as genin to naruto.
cntcenut5 chapter 17 . 8/30
Ahhhh... and there you leave the cliffy. and i asume you wouldn't update it anymore. The concept of kyuubi disapeared from Nanashi is the best. Cause the idea about there is Two Kyubii exist in same timeline always disturbing me. It make the bijuu existance is unbalance.
And your character description is rather sonfussing in earlier chapter cause you write them in same personality. I tought your character is just Nanashi/Anko in whole story (in earlier chapter) cause they all act and think like the two.
CMVreud chapter 17 . 8/19
Residenthobo chapter 6 . 7/25

But as I was saying, if you remove Kurama from Naruto completely like you have apparently done, then the chakra he's unconsciously using to fight off the effects of Kurama's chakra would be free for him to use, resulting in his available chakra pool
getting about a hundred times bigger, or at least I think that's how Kakashi explained it somehwere in shippudden when Naruto's training his wind element.

I'm confused as to how Naruto from the future, despite these facts, seems to not have as much chakra as he should.

Unless you're discarding that part of canon, in which case I'll just assume that chakra doesn't work the same way. Then I get it.
Residenthobo chapter 5 . 7/25
So, I noticed you wrote that he didn't have all that much chakra now that Kurama went poof and pulled a houdini, which confused me.

I mean, even at the very first episode of naruto, if you'd have removed Kurama's chakra from the equation, Naruto still has enough chakra to throw about shadow clones in the hundreds, if not thousands.

If you rem
firebluebird2006 chapter 17 . 7/23
so did you abandon this story?
is this story completed or not? if it is not complete, why does the status state 'completed' ? This is very confusing...
yet again chapter 17 . 6/1
thanks for writing
LongRoadToNowhere chapter 17 . 4/13
Here is the ending we deserve:

Nanashi never went to the BS mission to Kumo that seemed like an asspull just to get him out of Kohana during the exams to extend the story. Instead, Nanashi and Anko confront Orochimaru in The Forest of Death during the second exam. Anko has a Flying Thunder God Kunai and so does the Sandime and sage-mode Jiraiya. Nanashi flashes to the Sandime and Jiraiya, grabs them, and then flashes back to Anko. An unprepared Orochimaru and bodyguards get wrecked by the foursome. Later Anko and Nanashi celebrate by getting married.

The End!
FFFG chapter 17 . 3/22
Wow, I really did enjoy this. I thought the time-travelling Naruto you crafted was funny, well written and believable in that he wasn't altruistic or overbearing. I also really enjoyed the by-ply between him and Anko. While I don't exactly like the sexual relationship aspect that happened so suddenly, I can admit it did happen organically. You had a very teasing/mutually respectful friendship end up drunkenly hooking up. Again, not my usual cup of tea but I can appreciate how you did it, and how you handled the fall out.
I also like the increased interactions with Naruto-prime, and the subsequent changes in him. My only concern was that Mizuki was not dealt with in any matter, and I find it hard to believe that the time-travelling Naruto you crafted would have let that pass. This is the man that had used him, told him the truth about the Kyuubi and had severely damaged Iruka. Beyond that I don't think I could find any flaws with how he acted/reacted to the situation he found himself in.
Thank you very much for the read and I'm disappointed that this AU won't be finished. KTN
1,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »