Reviews for The Tragedy of Repetition
Tece chapter 1 . 9/6
It's Sarutobi Hiruzen,and you could of done some research.
Nightangel52 chapter 17 . 8/3
I don't understand why you would mark this as completed...it was a very good read but you disappoint me in being too lazy to continue it (no matter your excuses you COULD and CAN find time in seven odd years).
KingOfTheFall chapter 17 . 7/21
That was a dangerous cliffhanger. Lots of fans are probably angry about that seeing as how you haven't updated in more than 7 years. But I get it sometimes life gets ahead of you and you have to chase it by leaving some matters behind.
TheFanfictioner623 chapter 11 . 7/9
Is "Taioah" an imitation of "Iowa"?
Steavatron chapter 5 . 6/29
I love how Anko was able to give him a run for his money. I hope they end up together,(I really should just check the pairing thing, but everytime I open a new chapter I just forget and move on straight to the story. Ah, well. This time the charm...
Steavatron chapter 4 . 6/29
I like this story. I'm digging the interaction with Anko. She's awesome. Can't wait to see the outcome of the fight.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 6/28
Ch 6

That is nice but I found something even more intriguing than this.
Fernando overkill chapter 13 . 5/8
coooo continualo por fa vor
Lousia Rose chapter 17 . 3/10
Good job setting up the suspense!
Guest H chapter 2 . 3/2
So is it completed or not? If it's unfinished like you said, then why does it say "Completed" as well as a final chapter (not an Author's note) for this story?
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/30
You do mean Sarutobi Hiruzen.
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 1/17
Also, as someone else said earlier, all the chakra that Naruto has had to set aside all his life in order to fight the corrosive effects of Kurama's chakra would be a MAJOR boost to his reserves as well, so making his normal chakra drop after Kurama's gone(and boy did it drop apparently . . . .) is just stupid, whatever way you look at it.
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 1/17
Naruto(the future one at least) seems way underpowered in this story. He doesn't even use the fox's chakra at all(not counting one or two single incidents) before chunin exams in canon, and yet he can still summon hundreds of clones(keep in mind that the average jonin in canon can summon maybe 10 without exhausting themselves, if what I remember is correct) without breaking a sweat. That's all his own chakra, when he's like 12. I have a tough time believing that he tires himself out about 200 times faster now that the fox is gone. He should not have fainted at the end of his fight with Anko, especially not due to chakra exhaustion. I don't think he'd survive a battle, much less the war he supposedly came from, in the condition you portray him as being. In canon, he's got something like 2-3 times the reserves of most Kage, maybe more, and yet in your story, he probably wouldn't last more than a minute against Sarotubi. And where's his sage mode? Am I missing something? Also, on another note, how the hell does sending Naruto to another timeline/dimension/world/whatever save Kurama, who's supposed to die upon Naruto's death, unless the seal is torn off and he escapes. Naruto didn't allow him to escape, so Kurama should've either remained inside of Naruto and traveled with him or died. The whole idea of Kurama sending Naruto to 'the past' to escape his own death just doesn't work, even discounting the fact that canonically, Kurama doesn't know time travel jutsu. I know you changed some stuff, but giving Naruto like 1/100 of his power and making Kurama powerful enough that he apparently could've escaped his seal at any time . . . . Why? Naruto being a B(wtf?) ranked nin when he should be Kage at least is just kinda stupid. Maybe it was kinda necessary to pair him with Anko but it just kinda ruins the story for me. Boohoo, he's exhausted after a couple random Suton jutsus. Those should've been just a drop in the bucket for Naruto. The writing of the story is good, despite the occasional error, but there are so many holes in the story and unnecessarily challenging random missions that it gets boring. Naruto's normal power level is so insanely unbelievable normally that it's insanely unbelievable to find him down at B(Again, wtf? Not even A at least?) rank suddenly. Either way, good story idea, bad follow through.
OriksGaming chapter 17 . 1/17
Did you not get around to finishing this story or something? Fun read anyways . . . .
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 1/16
Huh, he didn't even say Kai and yet he already believes it's real. This is a lot for him to conceivably just assume he's traveled back in time, especially when the fox's words could easily be misconstrued to the point where Naruto could assume he's in some kind of genjitsu. Ah well, whatever.
1,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »