Reviews for Cracks
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This is really a marvellous story. Great team moments and wonderful Sam and Jack insights. Brava.
Smiffy11052 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Really good enjoyed very much
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I haven't gotten this far in the series, but I liked this fic all the same. :-) Loved the part at the end with the airmen talking about SG-1, but being completely unaware of how hard it really is for them! Great job.
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hehe, i loved it!, i could just see it playin out in my head, god job!...

x
frany66 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hey its nice. Really good actually. I loved the fight between Daniel and Sam, coz they may be our eroes but they're still human right? It just felt rea. But My only criticsm would be the humour at the end. I don't think it was needed because of the strong emotion earlier on.
mara-anni chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Really good. Sad...you're right about Dakara, it's such a tragedy!

And i agree it's Sam who's always coming up with the saving the world solutions and i love that Jack has such faith in her that he doesn't even fathom that one day she won't. when you had Jack tell them that they'll fight with everything they've got and Daniel ask what that is exactly, Jack admits that that is "whatever Carter comes up with" really expresses his unreserved fith in her. Oh and i loved the whole "You gotta pace her..." thing - that was brilliant, because i really do think that no-one knew how to bring out the best in all of them, but especially in Sam the way jack did.

Anyway great piece, only one ctiticism - i wish you had left Mitchell and Vala out of it, and not only because i hate Mitchell :) but because i really felt this was an original team moment. It was about the loss of Dakara; about the feeling that all their work, all their victories over their previous foes was somehow for nothing because the Ori seem to be undoing it all. And that's something no-one, especially Mitchell and Vala who weren't around then could understand.

It was very well written though, very emotional and intense, and i loved the image of the four of them walking the halls of the SGC, arms linked together :)
sammie77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Loved it! Great stuff - as usual!
megmeyer chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Excellent story! I couldn't pick out just one thing. Loved all of it! Sam running through the halls, Daniel showing up, Jack showing up! The fight(s), the make-up. Just great stuff! Thanks for sharing!