Reviews for Number
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
What about Lily? But great stuff!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This touched my heart, I mean it actually made me cry. It is so beautiful! All the similarities you pointed out, and the impact that played on her life, it is just amazing! I loved it deeply!
123-say-cheese chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw! Loved it! :D
Dramionelvr chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
well written, to the point, very dmotional and i absolutely loved it!

-Dramionelvr
Tir-far-thoinn chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was so sweet i loved that side of her. You can actually write you know that.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ooh, nice fic!
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Love it! It's very well done!
Winterlude chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Great... I got a bit teary at the end... well done!

PS I read you profile and I loved 'the hugs' part and I totally agree with you with the uncanon coupled. Totally.
Tigress-A True Marauder chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Great story... Yeah, I would imagine that McGonagall would remember the seven...

~Ginerva Potter~
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This was quite enjoyable. I don't see much with McGonagall- and even less so with the quality work, but I have to say that you did an excellent job.

I noticed that you were on Sivler Weasley's favorite's list, and since SW is absolutely amazing I had to come here because I expected the same quality.

And you're proving yourself quite well.

Here's to the Deathly Hallows and to insomnia!
Lady of Queenscove chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw! Cute! I liked how you kept putting in the "she has been at Hogwarts a long, long time." Clever.

Overall: fantastic!

-Cady
thisDuckIsQuackers chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This may seem a strange word to describe this fic, but I find it simply characterisation, the descriptions, every little thing was perfect, congratulations.
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow. I loved it, especially the last line! That was awesome. Well done, you did an excellent job of capturing McGonagall's persona - which is hard to do.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
What a wonderful fic...going in my favs for sure. You really captured McGonagall, and did a wonderful job w/ her!
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Beautiful and perfect. Can't think of anything to say really.