Reviews for What Women Want
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
The story is pretty funny, I have not had a chance to see the movie but it was fun to read, I really like this couple, and there were many situations that almost fell off my chair with laughter, the ending was strange, anyway, thank you very much for the fic.
tenken22 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Sweet. A very revealing description of the danger that is the society of today. Thanks for this masterpiece!
zetachan chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I know you wrote this story long time ago but, I didn't want to pass the opporunity to tell you this was a very good humor story. It honours the film!
Affinitive chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Aww I really liked that, especially the way you wrote Sano's character, his new outlook on women, his brotherly relation between Kaoru, and the way he feels for Megumi. It's all just so cute, he's just a big teddy bear at heart that we all love!
meant2be chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
My God. I can't believe you ended it like this! So you're starting another fic... But if it's not the sequel to this one... It just, doesn't seem... complete. Oh well. It wasn heart-warming, realisticly heartbreaking and so beautiful...Just, wow, again. I loved it anyways. And I think I'll have to read 'Handcuffed now.

PS: Karina? I didn't even realise this was by you! :o
meant2be chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Wow, this is so powerfully touching I can't even say. To heck with math homework! I'm reading chapter 3 now!
meant2be chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
HECK YEAH! Tehe, I'm just 11. lol. But anyways, I loved it so far. I think I'll read more now! :D
Uotani the fishie chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
eh mah gahd. beautiful. but the ending threw me off. it was nice in a way, but I felt sorry for Sano. Kind of. maybe. sweet. _
JessiTsuki chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
Aw! I liked it. First fanfic I ever bothered to read that stared Sanosuke. Then again I've only been obsessed with RK for about a week or two. But trust me, my obsessions go very far in a small amount of time. I loved this, sweet very sweet.
Nutpyro chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
wow beautiful story, keep up the good work...
nutpysco
kenshin's girl chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
Doctor Sanosuke. Who'da thunk it?- he he! atta boy, sanosuke! show 'em what you're made of! prove 'em wrong! hahahaha.

/kenshin! sexyful!\\

sano: o no...i have the reading women's mind thing again!

/really?\\

sano: um

/kenshin! very sexyful!\\

sano: now im scared...

(i made dat up!)
samurai-swords-maid chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
AH! I DONT LIKE THE ENDING! ah! even though it was the funniest chapter, the ending..is...EVIL!

ANYways...here are some of the funniest parts, i think.

I scowled and looked at Yahiko. Two words: justifiable homicide- XD yea, that happens to me too. i put on this tough air, and then when i wear something girly, my friends are all "Oh my god, _ (sorry, i'm not sayin my name!)" i know how ya feel, sano!

There are some things that men don't like to have touched by a total stranger. One of them is their hair. - hahahaha! my friend, "haku" feels the same. i do too, but i'm a girl.

Don't count your chickens (or foxes) before they hatch- LOL chickens...foxes...hahaha...hahahaha...i have no idea why i find that funny... i just DO!

/Kenshin! Sexy!\\

That was scary. - LOL! i bet kaoru meant to do that to freak Sano out...but kaoru, i totally agree... **hugs kenshin again**

Of course, I wasn't drunk. Why does everyone think that?

PhantaGirl7: He's talked to me often about his hitokiri days, but only on rare occasions when he thought I was drunk off my arse and wouldn't pay attention.

Of course, I wasn't drunk. Why does everyone think that?- hahahahahahaha! poor sano! everyone thinkin he's drunk all the time...though you CAN find some things out that way...not that i've ever been drunk before...literally...

What's even funnier is, only one of them was blushing like they've been thrown in boiling water.

It wasn't Tsubame. - o, my kami-sama! i'm going to bed laughin tonite!

Doctor Sanosuke. Who'da thunk it?- atta boy, sano! _ hahahaha...

well, good story, but i hated the end...leaves me wating more...evilness.. well, i must go now and annoy some other author with my stupuid comments! ja ne!
samurai-swords-maid chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
omg, this was so funny! and sappy...

/I could wring his neck! I can only stand one dense person around the house!\\- XD that is so funny! hahahaha, i almost fell outta my chair again...**hugs kenshin** aw, your funny when your dense.

kenshin: oro?

**hugs kenshin again** nvm.

Yet another one wondered what it would be like to jump in bed with me.

Oh yes. I was scared now.- XD XD XD! i laughed so hard, my brother was like ookay...

Sagara Sanosuke doesn't run from a fight, but he runs from his own thoughts. It was odd, but it worked for me.- XD i run from my thoughts too, Sano! your not alone!

as Kenshin would say, I am getting in touch with my "feminine side". - imagine that. XD...

ANYways...very funny! hahahahaha! **falls off chair** well, im gonna read the last chappie now. nye for now!
Mystically-Charmed chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
I hope you continue ? Maybe you should say that Sano fell asleep there. Then you could think of a plot. You're really taleted. Please continue

~Charmed