Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
suprem dragon queen chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Aww this was cute haha chazz x jaden 4eva who's with me yeahhhhh!
TheSlackerestSlifer chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I really enjoyed that. I always loved this duel, and the way Juudai supported Manjoume throughout all his problems. Very cute, and very believable. Thanks for the great story! This is forever my favorite pairing, and I love a good fic with them in it.

have a nice day!

TheSlackerestSlifer
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
XD one of the funniest endings i've ever read hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!
xDelfin chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful. Truly a worthy rivalshipping twist to the canon. I praise this.

YHS
xDelfin
TinyAngel16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That was way too cute. 3 And from one of my fav scenes ever too. :P I mentally screamed and called Juudai an idiot when he just walked away in the anime. xD
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
If ignorance is bliss then I'm gonna commit suicide due to being clinically depressed soon. o.o; btw this really good! Wow, judai's more naƮve than I thought he was o.o
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Interesting...
azab chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
i loved it a lot
yui minatsuki chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Really nice and goes into manjoume and Juudai characters _

two thumbs up, jyun.
Topaz Witch chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
If ignorance is bliss then I'm fucking delirious
thingy-me-jellyfis chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
aw cute story! Well done!
mazeru chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hm. Damn. I wrote a story based on the same idea as well, about a year ago, and didn't type it yet, and what do I see here? Still, my fic was acctually a yaoi lemon, the first one I ever wrote, but still, the main idea stays...

Anyway, I really liked the story! And Juudai's dumbness... Is he really such a village idiot or is he just pretending to attract Manjoume? '
Hasuko chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Gah! Sorry for reviewing so late to the point you don't even remember writing this! *whimpers* Aw man, how I wish with my life this scene really did happen... Er, up until the comforting part anyway. ; Juudai's oblivious nature and innocence strangles lust-ridden hormones, ne? I'd be turn off too if I were Manjoume. /;

Anyway, I loved this. I wish you'd write more ManJuu despite the fact it's not your favorite pairing.
battlegirl15 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007