Reviews for Into the Light
speedcochrane chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
:O

This story was so full of emotion and pain and raw honesty. A really great read. I really felt for Calleigh at the end with that scene you added in from 'Lost Son'. It must have been truly heart-wrenching to her that he'd died and she hadn't been able to recover what they once had. It truly speaks to regret.

I have to admit, I found it quite funny when Speed was hobbling around the kitchen drunk - LOL - though it was quickly transitioned into something very serious. Wonderful job. :)
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
omgosh, that was so sad! i loved it, but it was still really sad!

TALLIEGH FOREVER!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
sniff More SC sadness. Goodness, there was angst and agony enough to go around, wasn't there? Interesting that Calleigh kept the kiss from Tim, that he turned to the one vice he had to have known would drive her away, and that both of them accused the other of not being given enough love while steadfastly asserting that 100 percent plus was what they had given.

Interesting backstory/framework for LS. Makes you wonder if his not cleaning the gun was deliberate - either he'd given up on things, knowing that he'd lost Calleigh, or still hurting and getting back at her by not cleaning his gun to spite the impassioned plea she gave him earlier in Dispo Day.

So much left unspoken between these two! Nice job.
randomwriting chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very emotional story and really quite heart breaking considering the ending. Compelling and very interesting. It was shocking to se Tim washing away his problems with alcohol, but not too much of a stretch since I don't think he deals well on his own with emotions.

Love this line, “It’s too late tonight to drag the past into the light..." Nice dialogue between the two, in spite of Tim's altered state. And so much hurt. Clearly it was more than a kiss that did them in, but how it must've hurt to witness.

Another line I quite liked, 'He had given her nothing, and that was that entire she had left to return.'

The ending, though... Poor Tim. Poor us. :(

Really nicely done.
speedmonkey chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh my goodness! I read the line "None of that,however, matteed any longer" and I was like "Why why why! Anni what did you do" and then in fact I saw that you brought Lost Son into the mix. Great story hun.

But somehow I can see Timmy boy sitting on the kitchen floor with pots and pans scattered out around him so cute and amusing. lol.

Can't wait to see more from you.
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
i loved that it was really good!