Reviews for Snapshots
PhantomWynd chapter 7 . 5/6
I've read all of them, but keep coming back to this chapter.. to be honest, I'm not sure why I like it so much, just do.. great job on it
marinka chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Milli has my sympathy, i like this one-shot
The Darkest wizard chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
THis is great! Please update soon!
The Purple Wox chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Well, to be honest, if I were to be sympathetic to anyone in this, it would definitely be Millicent. Keep up the good work!
FromMyBackyard chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
I haven't read any of the books, just seen a movie or two, but darn it, if you don't make Draco the sexiest man in HP land!

YUM.
Fenikkusuken chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
Oh, very nice! Beautifully etched emotions and wonderful pacing; kicker of a last line.

I enjoyed it muchly.
cutemara chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
So glad you're still writing this 'verse! :)
nonhalema chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
No False Modesty: Wonderful – Ginny as Model…love the idea.

A Midwinter Marriage: Wonderful – very romantic touch

The Rewards of Virtue: This chapter truly left me breathless.

Detachment: “Except for the one, single image of the laughing woman in the rain…” I wonder who that was.

Duty Bound: Loved the character of Julia!

To the Letter: Did it have to be Wood?

Snapshot: A bit, well I think angst would be the right word.

Problematic: “…he cursed himself for a fool.” Oh yeah and what a fool. I really liked Ginny in this one.

Cowardice: A Deatheater? Well I guess you need him that way once in a while.

Trust: Love Libby!

One Perfect Day: I loved Julian’s description of Draco.

Midnight Fantasies: Damn now that was hot.

As can be seen, I really like your snapshots!
Fenikkusuken chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
This is an incredible character study and absolutely gave me the chills.
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
You know yourself you are a professional so what do you want me to say?

Perfect as always? Well it is. I especially liked the first one, it had an interesting idea... Of course, bringing up the whole High Clan Malfoy issues made me a bit nostalgiac.

I don't actually know what ot write... You have a wonderful way with words AND ideas, which is very important, because you kinda twist them this way and the other and these ideas always come out right and original.

I'll be waiting to read your other works.
Miss Tr chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
you know...No false Modesty could be more than a one-shot. have you consider that?

by the way, i LOVED your fics. all of then
Artemis of the Ice chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
Ah, epilogue-compliant DG. How we love circumventing canon.

...Thank god.
caught in my own world chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
(the rewards of virtue) nice one!
LovesFantasy chapter 11 . 8/8/2007
OMG, ya know, I've never given much thought to a Malfoy daughter and how dangerous she could be...! Loved Draco defending his actions with his son, but fussing Ginny for hers with their daughter. Hypocrite! ;o)
LovesFantasy chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
Lovely! Why do (silly) women (like me) always end up drawn to men like this? My heart goes out to him.