Reviews for ForgetMeNots and Marigolds
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love the Mac & Logan friendship and can totally see Logan trying to help her through this problem. What I wouldn't love is see them become romantically involved, they can be 'just' friends.
Querulousgawks chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I really like this. The thought of Mac stuck in another unreciprocable relationship makes me sad, but the characters come off just right and it's seems so plausible.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I really like their friendship. I don't want them to be romantically involved - sometimes they can just be friends.
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great story!
Logan fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Glad he is helping Mac?I think they like each other.
youremyqueen chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Loved it. Totoally and definatley. That is all. D

Eliza Ann
leslucids chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i loved it...mac and logan kinda bonding
shallowness chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Poor Mac. Under these circumsances, I really like Logan ending up being the one to see under the facade, and even Veronica being more problematic for Mac than I'd say she is in canon. I thought you managed to bring in the thread of subtext of a m/f friendship and of Logan being the one to be able to see through the use of David well. Nicely observed details of the characters' physical reactions made it much more vivid.
LoVeGrl chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I hope you continue this. I've seen a lot of writing, but very little give such great characters. You manage to keep Logan and Mac they way they really are and still bring them together.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Bittersweet and strangley beautiful piece. I never really saw Mac and Logan together until I read this, but now I can see the parallels and connections between the two of them. Great work.
LandonLover chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Really good. Very melancholy, I liked it. Interesting to see the Logan/Mac subtexts. Can't at all picture them as a couple on the show. I started watching season 3 without knowing anything about the show and after finally watching seasons 1&2 this makes a lot of sense. But really good story. YAY! :-*
SuddenlyEyeSee chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
He sighed. “Stop lying,” he requested softly.

Mac raised her eyes to his and smiled sadly. “You did it for a year and a half, remember?”

that was so beautiful. i think the fact that i was listening to Hey There Delilah kinda helped, but it was mostly your amazing writing skills. you delivered mac's feelings so well. i loved it.