Reviews for If You Walk Out on Me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
And then we realise that eriol could have said 'but she... Is a he!'
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
is so sad.I cant help feeling bad for is one of the best nicely written Toya's job.
Nietzschean Art chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Raw and poetic

Passionate and eloquent.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
it's a great story,.,.

i love it,.,.

i wonder what happened next? :)

please continue writing more and more beautiful stories! :)
Natural Born Charmer chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
*claps*

Wow! I think this is, like, my third review? Or fourth? I didn't know you have alot great stories. It's nice that I happened to look into your profile.

Once again... great, great story here! I'm not into drama as much as I used to, but this I just have to read because of the pairing and your writing style.

Please don't stop writing!

Story and author faved!
Vicks111 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love nakuruXtouya angst, so I do hope you continue to write this. I want to see nakuru's side!
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
GAWRSH.

I LIKED THIS. glomps. however angsty and dramatic touya's take on his own feelings was, i loved the intensity of his emotions, and the extent till which he finally realized his mistakes yadda yadda. the magnititude of his mistakes, the lessons he learnt, the process of their relationship - all this fused together into a fic/plot was heartwrenchingly bittersweet, and very very nicely done. gawrsh, i have no idea what i'm talking about.

i loved the final bit of the fic most of all. the small insertion of eriol into the plot might seem insignificant, but i thought it very apt, and i loved how you ended the fic very very nicely with the last sentence "I'll walk right after you". It made for a very poignant and meaningful moment, that made some parts of me want to go up to Touya and 1) either throttle him for being such an idiot to Nakuru 2) or glomp him for being such a sweetie AT LONG LAST.

ehehehe.

whatever it is, to make the long (Review) short, i heart this fic very very much. and forgive my broken english and weird sentence structure, it was nearly 2am when i wrote this and my mind had gone all fuzzy and everything. my apologies, because i'm certain such a fic as yours deserve a better-punctuated-grammatized-structured-whatever review than one myst-san produces at this wee hour.

XD loved this.
Enigmatic Ice chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
i really like this one, but there is only one problem, that is, YOU KEPT ME HANGING...

would there be a chance to continue with your story? i really want to know nakuru's POV
Orange Clouds chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh my, I've read this one before and I've read it now again. And well, they say that a story is a great story if the feeling of awe remains no matter how many times you read it over and over again. The angst. I can see, that it is really refreshing to see Touya be the one who is pinning over Nakuru and not the usual other way around. Good job!
deadflo chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
the story was really cute and sweet! i totally love the title and the ending!
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This one melted my heart...