Reviews for Itsumo
seguha chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Boshoku chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Naruto was awesome in this mission to retrieve the file, as were both Hinata and Shino. Quite a few little mishaps, but it seems that they succeeded in the end. Then again, seeing the cliffhanger, I'm not so sure anymore.

And yes, the pretty guys are always evil, at least in Naruto (look at Akatsuki - pretty boy heaven, but all of them evil -.-).

Cute omake, loved the characterization. _ Can't wait for the next part. And the famous hiding spot under the tatami is included, as well. This should be fun...
Ichihime chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Great story so far. Hope they'll be able to free Sasuke of all charges, well, mostly at least.

So, next time will be at the secret meeting place of the Uchiha clan, right? (Underneath the sixth tatami of the Shrine. Itachi told a certain someone that...) ;)
Boshoku chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Another cool chapter. The Team Gai crack was very amusing, though I'm a little apprehensive about what Lee is thinking right now. o_O

Well, Itachi certainly pounded the "Cling to life" part of his goodbye speech into Sasuke's head, what with the failed suicide attempts.

And it only seems right for Sakura to call Sakura annoying now, since he's being so hard-headed.

Can't wait to see what's up next. _
dream.for.a.dream chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
i like your story...though it took me two days to actually read it...something always came up! and exactly when i was reading! gr...anyway update soon! this story might turn up really good if you keep writing like you did so far! ja ne
seguha chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
your friend Alex from school chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Yeah! I'm too lazy to sign in! Woo! Anyway, well done for the new chapter, and I'll be waiting for Ch 4! From what you told me, it won't be that far off, and please be quick! My medication is starting to work off!
Boshoku chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Gamatatsu's message was funny to imagine, especially since it was Naruto he was parroting. And Jiraiya really should know better. Tsunade is not merciful where her perverted teammate is involved.

As usual, the rest of Konoha is as welcoming as ever to Naruto. I wonder what it'll take for them to finally accept him.

Nice to see everyone on board with Naruto and Sakura to help create Sasuke's defense, but I wonder what's going on with Sasuke.

Hope to see more soon.
seguha chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Lexodus chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Well done, Jenni! It's me here, just wanting to say that you are writing really well! Ja ne for now.

Boshoku chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Hmm... things just got really interesting really fast. Your fight scenes are pretty good, although, it was a little confusing when the term 'Zero' was introduced.

*hands you a Molotov cocktail kit*
MimoriFanForever chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Awesome chapter. but omg zero took out sasuke O_O just who.. wat in the world is zero? love the chapter i can't wait for the next chapter. lol yea at first my laptop didn't like microsoft word either lol i can't wait for the next chapter update soon i can't wait bii
Heoeca chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I'll tell you the truth. I NEVER review. It's probably simply because I'm lazy but I was reading the story and just wanted to say after the MANY, MANY Naruto fanfictions I've read this is the first one that was able to drag me in with in the first few paragraphs, plus the summary helped.

All I've got to say for you is that you may want to be careful with your words; ie: couching instead of crouching. Don't worry though I do the exact same thing. Can't wait to continue reading though!
MimoriFanForever chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
awesome chapter love the fanfic - omg thats not sasuke so than the real sasuke saved sakura yay _ so sasuke hit sakura than sasuke saved sakura from the sasuke who tried to kill her... confusing lol but awesome i can't wait to read the next chapter and to find out wat happens between sasuke and sakura and sasuke and evil sasuke can't wait for the next chapter

also if i ever say update soon well i guess im just used to it but when i do say that i guess its like a reminder of some sort but i never want people to rush cuz then well there not having fun while writing it right? well can't wait to read the next chapter bi
irixyu-jon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007

:P hehe, anyway, nice twist ;) I like it, hope I can read the next chap soon :)