Reviews for Of Rhymes and Tunes
hayella chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
This is really really really good!
Evil RULZ chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
i dont really like this story alot but it is good anyways i really want to know why lacus said no to joining the band that is what i really want to know about the story :)
Zero'N'oveR chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
You know, I read this months ago, and I thought I reviewed it...but then I just found out that I haven't?

The finished product of your story is fantastic. It was very enjoyable to wait, it was a bit confusing because my brain wouldn't function correctly 3AM in morning to match the pieces to the plot.

Overall, [after I got the pieces placed] I loved this fic and I can't wait for more.

Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
Wow... that was a long chapter. I liked the part where Kira was like, "I know," "You'll be famous?" by Athrun and then Kira replied, "That you're Athrun." It was witty of him )
perfuse chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
Well done! This ending make me really want to rest in peace xD

But... I still confuse about why Lacus doesn't come that time? Honestly this still hovering on my head, even after such long time ago don't read this story anymore.

Thanks for uploading it up! And yes, I spent about 2 hours to read it out xD~

Wait your new story and your update(s)! w
perfuse chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
Very nice! I like when I read 'Dark Kira' at first,actually catch my intention as well _~

Umm,what is it mean,the next chapter is final chapter?

Can't WAIT! What will happen to Kira and Lacus? Are they will meet again?

Plizz update soon! I really like your work. Ganbatte and keep writing!

~Risa Yamato -o-
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
this is an awesome fic. i really and truly always look forward to your updates. your last update took awhile but im glad it's finally here. hopefully the next time, you wont take too long but i'd understand if you're busy or whatnot. but keep the story going!

oi, cagalli slapped lacus. harsh... lol but that's our cagalli! when it comes to kira getting hurt, she's there to always back him up hehe. anyway, good chapter nonetheless.

oh and did i mention that this is a really REALLY awesome fic? ;) you have a way with words. i just love your stories, so descriptive and everything. anyway, enough of my babbling, i'll let you carry on with your life.

update soon! :)
Zero'N'oveR chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
Great to see this fic up and running.

Just keep the storyline and twists going

Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
A lot has happened in this chapter, feel sorta sorry for Lacus being slapped, but it's Cagalli! ) update soon
kim chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
please update very and more chapters please
Guardian Angel Nemo chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
I SERIOUSLY hope you're gonna update soon, I will CRY if you don't! This story was very well written, very talented writing skills, please continue...

cassiopeia09 chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
sorry for the late reviewing nice chappie its long! i like it update soon i mean ASAP! got that? _
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
"No longer shall I write for myself, for there came my peers with overwhelming cheers." Nice line ] Did Lacus' father not allow her to join the band and had made her continue her studies? And being the obedient daughter she is, she listened? Hm.. update soon ]
jennipher chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
why is everyone geting into accidents lately? (in here and real world) update really soon!
Cupcake Logic chapter 5 . 6/9/2007