Reviews for This Is How We Remember
Lirazel chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I love this. I don't think I've ever told you that, but I really, really do. The title, first of all, is perfect. But most of all, both of the boys are completely in character here. And I love the things they can remember about their mother-they're wonderful details and they make Mary come completely alive to me. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Really sweet moments, particularly the end. I'm adding this to my favs.
livn4him chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I have read many stories on this site and I have never reviewed until now. Three years ago my husband died leaving a 5 year old son, and a two month old son. Every Father's Day that rolls around I wonder how I can keep alive the memory of their Daddy to my boys. This story has given me wonderful ideas to help them remember their Daddy. Thank you!
Michaela chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That is a really sweet story, and it's well written. Neither of them seemed out of character and I liked that Dean never got really mad. Keep writing.
ShadowInTheDarknes chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aww... that was really sweet. I just had to go downstairs and hug my mom.

sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I so loved the last part of this story! Sam was finally included in remembering his mom.
Darcy chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
What a wonderful story! I'm reading it late at night on Mother's Day in Melbourne, Australia and crying because it's so poignant... Thank you
Tathariel chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
What can I say? This was super! And bittersweet. I was teary-eyed but smiling. Your story is really good. It's well written, simple, and to the point. It's nice to think that the boys take some time to remember their mother, and that they can remember her without wallowing in the pain of losing her :)

-Tathariel-
TammiTam chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
What an awesome story! *Sniff*
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aww man... You really got me crying. That was so sweet.
aquaesulis76 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This - well, I'd like to give a thoughtful review, but that last line killed me. So, you'll have to make do with thanks for giving the boys the chance to share memories, that once, they had two parents who cared for them. Loved it.