Reviews for Turning Friends Into Enemies
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 1 . 4/8
...It's Conan isn't it?
just anie6142 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
It's Edogawa Conan aka Kudo Shinichi!
hinatakaname chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
DETECTIVE CONAN OH YEAH!XDXDXD

I lurves conan.3
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Conan-kun is surprisingly evil! I love it! ) I wish I had that bow tie everyday and now there is yet another way to use it!

Thanks for the story!

~J. DCF
honebami chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
...how did you drag Conan into this...?

Oh well, that was oddly amusing to read...nice fic.

~Amiru-chan
Ignisha chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
... ok, that was definitely conan (aka jimmy), but then why the hell will he do that? oh well, its just a one shot, so i dont really care, though it was really amusing.
Linkstaroflightclan11 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
XD I think Conan got bored... I guess Kogoro wasn't getting too many cases! XD You win!
Xioa Rose chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
its soo obviously Conan!

*is too lazy to login*

anyways thanks for writing this, made me laught :P
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i can see conan doing this to katiou KID and Nakamori-keibu. although i can also see KID doing this to Nakamori-keibu on his own ah great story
obsessedconanfan chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
CONAN-KUN why can I see him doing this...well not to these two but...lol this made my day good job
Mira Shio chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
LOL... looks like Shinichi's gotten too depressed in his Conan form. Ne, you didn't have to rate it T just for language. *smiles* The biggest one I've yet used in a fic is "crap"... but it ain't Tasuki! _

Have a nice day, Je-chan!

~Mira
Shihofan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
...no! Bad Conan bad! He's not as innocent as he looks! Arrgh!
AA ForShort chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
haha oh gawd that was too funny i couldn't stop laughing which was kinda bad to because i was eating grapes and i almost choked on about half of them but anyways thanks. and also if you ever saw a tomb stone that says death by choking on grapes that was probabaly me haha great story. yah Fella
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hey, couz' (using my sarcastic tone hehe) You bet I know who Mr. Fella is! So...making fun of poor innocent little conan, huh? M...LOVED YOUR STORY! AWSOME! I am putting this at my favorites list! I definitely think that you are a much BETTER WRITER than me! My writings are horendous, terrible and not to mention- SAPPY! I love yours! Ur the greatest couz! I'm glad that I continued reading this even though you wrote there that I should stop! I loved it! Ur really talented, honest! I'm putting this story at my faves, YIPEE! Lol. I read it coz I know that no matter what you wrote, I could never hate you. _ But...Mr. fella, AHEM, I'm mean (I'm stammering) I m...mean Edogawa Conan is out of character. If conan really did that, he's so dead with me that I'll tell Ran his secret even though I don't watch Bleach! Yup! You're right, I'm mad! But, not at you. I'm very very mad at conan for doing such a thing! Lol. Joke!

from your couz

-Miyano Ran

I think your story was the best, great humor by the way!
Sweetdums chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
LOL! I know who Fella is! It Cohan, right? At least that's what I think his name was.