Reviews for Arduous Dilemma
mysterywritter chapter 5 . 1/19
I love this story and i can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you will continue the story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
so now neji has to be forced to marry gaara just because of a baby what kind of bullshit is this Why is neji even loyal to his family when all they do is make him suffer since the day he was born and control him by threatening his life he should just run away or something with kankuro hahaha but no joke he should just murder his whole clan XD
sekai chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh cuteeee
Sekai-chan chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Wow...you were really sexually educated for 13, but great fic nonetheless
Sekai-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Next Page!
berty05 chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
How dare us top!? This is going great! Finish it! Pleeeeaaaase!
Xestra chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
OMG update soon! I really enjoyed your story! Can't wait u
blackbutterfly chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
this story is awesome...
you have to continue this story.
pretty please,..
TheMipstaz chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Omigod I can't believe you ended it there. Right when it was getting good! Gaaaaah, now I have to wait for an update! Make it soon please?
duchessme chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
still continuing this
or not?hope,yes
Thefeeofhatred chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
My Bday is June the 3rd yay
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This story has been really interesting, well-written, well thought-out, and generally just awesome to read. I REALLY hope you read this and update again, because I want to know how it ends.
skkmgirl818 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

want. update.
4thewin123 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I like this story very much make more chapters
dearmantis chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
What is Gaara so content about with Hiashi finding out about Neji's pregnancy? I know there is something else he's not telling behind all this or he haven't figured it out himself yet since he is most likely to not hide his thoughts or feelings. Why was Naruto and Sasuke in the a meeting with the Sand siblings and Tsunade o.O, I got curious. And I want to see the marriage ceremony, how they will be dressed and how they will behave with each other and where this is going, you can't stop it here! I'm pretty sure they won't like be in love after a forced marriage because Neji is looking like he will be a stubborn uke but I can tell they will soon make it there. I wonder if Gaara marries him he will stop sleeping with other ppl, I hope so, he doesn't look like he's doing it because he doesn't want to get attached or married or anything, it just seems like he's just doing it because he haven't found his match yet. Please finish this someday and come back to writing more 3