Reviews for The Last Two Standing
quoththeraven5 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
this was awesome! :)
puiwaihin chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Superb. You managed to keep Harry as Harry and Draco as Draco throughout the story, something many others try and fail at. Very entertaining!
funkichooki chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
I really liked that story. I loved the ending. It wasn't cheesy, it had the potential to be too cheesy but you finished it well, with a believable friendship between them. Well done.
FreakyLeo88 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
That was a fantastic story! I had to laugh so hard when Draco and Harry met again and were on their way to London. And I would have loved to see the faces of Ron and Hermione when they found out that Draco was an immortal too.

Greetings

Freaky
njferrell chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
I liked it.

Do you still write?

I would love to see another crossover. Maybe a Duncan/Methos?

They could raise Harry...be his dads. Took him from the Dursleys!

As long lived as they are(especially Methos..what is he over 5,000?) they could know of magic...even have magical friends.

Methos be an immortal with magic? Immortals...especially one/some with magic, could be "The Power He Knows Not".

OR- Mac or Methos(or both if they are a couple) were secretly friends with the Potters. The Potters knew what they are and had gave them the fidelus address. They could even had been the "what if" plan..."What if" we don't survive? Voldy finds us? Wills! Guardianship if Sirius is not there. Books, letters, gifts for Harry. Maybe met Goblins and ways to access anything they would need set up...without Dumbles...or anyone knowing!

Going for a visit, they got there seconds to late to help when Voldy attacked. But, not to take Harry and leave!

Methos could have known the Founders...Even be a wizard himself!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Sure as heck different. But good. Harry and Draco had the ability to be good allies had they not been in seperate houses.

Keep writing!
Therio chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Excellent story, thanks for sharing.
nxkris chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
very interesting story. i love the intro to being immortal for harry and draco. you should add another chapter or two, one showing scenes of the two defending each other, and another showing them being the last and whether or not after likely thousands of years of friendship, they can actually follow through on their killing the other, or if it ended up being a scene like duncan and connor in movie 4 and harry needing to deal with the last immortal to defeat him. anyway, please consider adding these.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Really interesting and fun read here, and enjoyed this a lot. Great to see a HP/Highlander cross, and would be great to think of Harry and Drake as the last two standing against each other.
MistyMossflower chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
This was a great story. _
magdilen chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
Good job
Sakiku chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Lol, that was really funny, and well-written, too! I can so see the two of them squabbling with each other until the end!
Ultimate Warrior chapter 6 . 6/13/2007
I really enjoyed this story. I would look forward to a sequel if you decide to write one.
mercurygirl chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
Hi there, Just thought that i would let you know that i thought your story was really good. It kinda cought my attention with the highlander cross over. If you could make a sequel (Is that how you spell it?) I would love to read it. Well I better go, if you do happen to make a sequel let me know so that i can read it please. bye
arobynsung chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
This was great!

I wish it was longer, I am checking your profile for a sequel or something!