Reviews for Harry Potter and Rough Justice
IL2S12 chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Good job I really liked it thanks.( I'm talking about the quidditch chapter
lyaser53 chapter 27 . 12/17/2010
I don't even know if you are still on here If you get this do some more they had tons of spoilers, but just great!
toskin chapter 27 . 7/8/2010
Very enjoyable story! I like all the conspiracy in the Ministry as well as the tie in to the mafia (there was no way they would have let Santangelo be killed without trying to extract some revenge). I especially liked your epilogue. Gives just enough information without going over the top.
toskin chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
I am really enjoying your story. This one is much better written than its predecessor. I didn't review that one as I knew that it had been several years since it had been written. And while the plot and story were line were well thought out, the run on sentences and sentence fragments bugged me, something that has thankfully disappeared in this story. I once reviewed a story that was several years old, commenting on mispellings (which I thought was constructive criticism) only to have the author write a very snarky comment back to the effect "if you had bothered to read any of my other stuff you would know that I am better now". Thanks for listening to my rambling. The point I'm trying to make is that I can see that you are continuing to grow as a writer and am looking forward to your future work.
BrightMikal chapter 27 . 12/7/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, though I think the ending was a bit adrupt. Had you ran out of plot ideas? Sort of like: Defeat of Voldemort aftermath Good life Little problems Big Problems Everything resolved. Still, I really quite enjoyed this, and hope to see more of your writing soon!
brigrove chapter 27 . 11/16/2009
nice story and I loved the Howling like a Banshee bit, then the professor's joke about dealing with a Banshee!
Karl Skywalker chapter 27 . 8/5/2009
Great story!

I really enjoy this story :D I hope that you will write another H/G story soon. All of your stories I have enjoyed.

I love Harry's vision of his future children and I am glad taht he has a large family. He and Ginny deserve that. :) I also enjoyed Widdick twins and am sad taht their father died :(

Good luck with your future story!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 27 . 7/13/2009
Hey, just thought I would let you know that I loved this story as well. i found both it and the prequel to be very good stories and I was very impressed with your writing style and was as word choice and language. It was a great read.

Could I convince you to write a sequel?
November chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
wow... i almost read it all in one go, but then decided i needed my sleep :P

its amazing how you describe everything and come up with your own plot. really good hp stories without voldemort are difficult to find. this is one of the best, though.

i laughed so hard when mcgonagall banned the potter plummet :D

together with your previous story its really a good mix between adventure, humor and romance :) love it.
November chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
usually id review for a story after id read it all, but as you wrote you were anxious about this chapter in particular i guess its only fair to review now and again after i read the rest :)

frankly, i loved this chapter. its amazing how you describe all the moves and the atmosphere.

i like especially how harry tries to make them change the name of his new move after the match, its something to laugh about after all the action. :D
FirePhoenix86 chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
i like your ending, though i don't agree with naming the kids Ron and Hermione, or Ginny Weasley. I would have liked to see more of how all the characters seemed to be in the future. Loved the story! You may have had the idea to try harry for dark magic first, but i still like my idea. No connections to your story. I have yet to write mine. It'll be the sequel to the story i'm writing now. really enjoyed your story!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
Damn it, i had a brilliant idea the other day about trying harry for dark magic...I'm still going to go for it, but i'll mention that it has no relevance to your story. I thought it was such a good idea too.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
I think i'm going to love the two newest Ravenclaws.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
I just want to say that was amazing! i wish i could write Quidditch that well, it's like you were a professional sports writer just writing about a fictional sport! Awesome!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
OMG that letter from the orphans litterally made me cry! It's so frickin sad! I hope harry enjoys seeing them and helping them out.