Reviews for Harry Potter and Rough Justice
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 27 . 4/2
Very good story, but you never said what happened to rufus lol all you said he went missing?
nayin17 chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
So what happens? I mean did Harry remain as a Minister, or become a Quidditch player or an Auror? For me, the ending is lacking
nayin17 chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
Yehey he won!
nayin17 chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
Harry will play against Krum...hope he'll win
nayin17 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Why is Harry still calling his father-in-law Mr. Weasley? The Diggory's in an Orphanage Board is a great idea
nayin17 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Wonderful speech by the whole Weasley's lol
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Love their island
Home World Security chapter 27 . 11/25/2015
Oh my! One of the best I have ever read. Great work! :)
IL2S12 chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Good job I really liked it thanks.( I'm talking about the quidditch chapter
lyaser53 chapter 27 . 12/17/2010
I don't even know if you are still on here If you get this do some more they had tons of spoilers, but just great!
toskin chapter 27 . 7/8/2010
Very enjoyable story! I like all the conspiracy in the Ministry as well as the tie in to the mafia (there was no way they would have let Santangelo be killed without trying to extract some revenge). I especially liked your epilogue. Gives just enough information without going over the top.
toskin chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
I am really enjoying your story. This one is much better written than its predecessor. I didn't review that one as I knew that it had been several years since it had been written. And while the plot and story were line were well thought out, the run on sentences and sentence fragments bugged me, something that has thankfully disappeared in this story. I once reviewed a story that was several years old, commenting on mispellings (which I thought was constructive criticism) only to have the author write a very snarky comment back to the effect "if you had bothered to read any of my other stuff you would know that I am better now". Thanks for listening to my rambling. The point I'm trying to make is that I can see that you are continuing to grow as a writer and am looking forward to your future work.
BrightMikal chapter 27 . 12/7/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, though I think the ending was a bit adrupt. Had you ran out of plot ideas? Sort of like: Defeat of Voldemort aftermath Good life Little problems Big Problems Everything resolved. Still, I really quite enjoyed this, and hope to see more of your writing soon!
brigrove chapter 27 . 11/16/2009
nice story and I loved the Howling like a Banshee bit, then the professor's joke about dealing with a Banshee!
Karl Skywalker chapter 27 . 8/5/2009
Great story!

I really enjoy this story :D I hope that you will write another H/G story soon. All of your stories I have enjoyed.

I love Harry's vision of his future children and I am glad taht he has a large family. He and Ginny deserve that. :) I also enjoyed Widdick twins and am sad taht their father died :(

Good luck with your future story!