Reviews for In His Arms
Smithback chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
nice
Preciossa chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hi!

I love your fic and I like this pairing! Congratulations, its a wonderful fic!
roni2010 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
love it to pieces!
Oblivious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I just felt something odd happen to me when reading this. I think it could be the surprising fact that I wished that I was in Hermione's position, but then again, I'd rather have been a bit more outgoing or shy (depends) than she had been. :3
Crazy Mishka chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
*is a puddle of goo*

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing it!
MoreThenMyself chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I like this story. It is very cute, please continue writting more like this.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I loved Goyle in this story he was so awesome! I think if JK kills him off in the next book I may cry after all this fanfiction I read about him. I haven't read any of your stuff in a while, could have sworn I had you on "Author Alert." Guess I didn't but now I will.
merielrose chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
i love you you have the magic to make any guy look good next to hermoine.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Cute! Greg DOES have a personality! lol. good little ficlet.

chipped
Czar Obezyanka chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
OMg LOVE LOVE your story. I am sad it is complete. Would you be adding another chapter.

Please Please add another chapter.

Czar
Clairful chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
this is the best goyle/hermione I've ever read! (and I try to read most of it)
PinkTribeChick chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Okies . . . I read your stuff a lot, I just don't review very often. And I'm reviewing now for one reason - and that is to beg for more! You've seriously made me want to see these two get together after reading this! You need to write a sequel! Please? *gives you puppy dog eyes*

Seriously - it's a good piece, with an unusual pairing. And it's refreshing to see something different from most of the cliched stuff you see around for Harry Potter - and your stuff always amazes me. You rock!

So keep up the great work, and please, consider making a sequel to this piece! 8D
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
aw, why cant you continue it?
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
that was too cute! even with the awkward pairing
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw. Very sweet, I had never considered these two before.