Reviews for A Confession Gone Awry
Oh my god my heart hurts so much for dawn and zoey .
Silver 538 chapter 29 . 8/28
hello rave the rich just writing a review to say i dont normally read fan fiction but this was amazing the pacing the story was awesome id just like to know if you will be finishing this story as id very much like to see that

BronyExpert01 chapter 29 . 6/24
I think I know the problem here. Rave's story become so convoluted that no matter how it moved along, there would be too many unanswered questions. If that's the case, I'm glad he realized it in time.
Celaj15 chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Damn May, that's fked up! Like I knew it was gonna happen cause everything pointed to it, but once you read it, it's like, damn! lol Yeah, not making too much sense, but I guess I'm shocked?
Celaj15 chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Brock and James? Wow, that was unexpected as well! lol I guess it shouldn't surprise me that Brock went to jail eventually.
Celaj15 chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Damn! I was not expecting that. Ash and Jessie together.
brony1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
I think you went overboard with the full names.
brony1 chapter 29 . 7/23/2015
No updating. Rave, I am disappointed
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
Don't Take this to heart because it probably only features once but did you really have To name Paul's first name William AND make him gay?
I kinda got bullied in secondary school (I'm British) because people thought I was gay when I'm not and I'm called William
Great stories though, you really know how to make cliffhangers and put multiple stories into one
TheVictoriousMC chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
The characters are OOC, and there are maaaany cliche moments.

Yet, I keep reading...

caduceus4611 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Ha! Girl stuff
goddragonking chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Wintes Abyss chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
Nice job. For a guy I'm not exactly what you'd call normal but it don't bother me an what ever gender you are it doesn't bother you ether. In other words I love it
AnthonyC22 chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
Very good story, liking all of it! So where is the next chapter eh? keep it up!
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Brock and james!? These pairings are just getting weirder and weirder by the chapter,