Reviews for Wedding
MaidMarian17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awww! Poor Goblin King :( great fic describing what could have been though :) even if it was a tad depressing for me (but that could just be because I firmly believe in Jareth and Sarah being together )
Thunder S Silence chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
No! This can't be the end! I will not allow it! Jareth must not give up! It may be what he expected Sarah to do when in his Labyrinth, but he must be inspired by her spirit and decide not to give up! *sounds like Sir Diddymus due to excessive heart-break on Jareth's behalf*
Seylin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was lovely, heartbreaking and just plain good. I wish it wasn't a One Shot.
Izzy chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is so sad and yet sweet, I think you should make a sequel, sarah realises her mistake and yadda yadda yadda ...
Kirsten-Korona chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
You should contiue this. It seems more like a first chapter, than a complete story.
CrystalArcher chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Oh poor Jarith, but the ending w/ the petals was sweet, I think that you have the making for a very good longer story if you choos to make it so:)
InsanityamI chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
aw, sweet! Have you considered doing a full length with it?

Insanity
Sorceress Morgan le Fay chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I think you should write a sequal. :]

Sincerely,

Morgan
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
So sad- reminds me ever so slightly of Love Actually. I love Toby's analysis, it's very mature.
jarethandsara chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very good I liked it a lot
Myra of the Flame chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
omg... i think i had a tear in my eye... i really like
Jaffee Leeds chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
No insult to your story, but how stupid is this? Could you, could any of us Labyrinth fans even Sarah refuse to the love of someone who would be willing to watch us marry someone unsuited to us?

I mean, come on.

Jaffee Leeds
Avispa chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
this is so beautiful! you can make it a fan fic, you know?

i'll leave to your choice.

But, i just love it!
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
" You're eyes can be so cruel..."

In her effort to be grateful, she was terribly cruel.

Here's the opening line for your next chapter:

"...But what her friends did not know was this: Aboveground they had this thing called divorces that can annul a human marriage as if it nevered occured. "

Thank you for sharing.