Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
Gentle Melodious Nocturne chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awesome story! Man I feel sad for them. :'(
frozen-popsicles chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is a wonderful piece. It made my heart hurt a little, and I think I may have to favourite this.

Happy Thanksgiving:)
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
this was interesting, I liked it -
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
i didn't review this wtf? i REALLY loved it too.

it was just frikkin good like omfg she left them

but then again didn't really leave them in a sense

i love the p. that i did.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Twilight Town love is ftw

Seriously, some days I can't decide whether my heart goes out to the destiny island triad, or the twilight town quadrilateral more. And then I smack myself for involuntary application of mathematical terms. -_-;

But really, this is sweet .
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
gahh. i liked this piece of work. it's very neatly and nicely done - what with the characterization and dynamics of our favorite twilight town usual spot kids. I loved how you centred around Olette, and her relationship with 'her boys'. It sounded so motherly..sisterly in a heartwarming kind of way, and I've always thought it was so true with the dynamics of the four of them. The fic flows nicely, especially how you managed to shift the focus towards Pence in the end. I've never thought how important the role Olette plays among the four of them until now. (gee talk about enlightening) I guess Pence's feeling the brunt in keeping the remaining trio together, huh? XD

loved this. it was a lovely gen piece.
cortisoll chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Simple, yet cute. :D

Olette and Seifer, I must say, is a sexy pair. You get points for writing that. Also, I liked how Pence was the one who was still the same, it was in character. Same with Hayner being frustrated and Roxas angsting.

GOOD JOB 8D Well written too!

xx rachie
kai lun an chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
:] This pretty much rocked.

I can picture Hayner getting all furious, Roxas being frustrated and perhaps slightly emo, and then Pence becoming the responsible one.

"They'll always be her boys."

That line just glued a smile to my face.

[going on the faves]
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
HOMG LIKE WOAH SO TOTALLY WICKED AWESOME 0_0

this was so amazing and just

really, really awesome

because this is so wonderfully

written. i love love love love

love love love love love love it.

seriously.

i mean, olette and her boys,

that is so cool. because that's

how i saw them too.

&& seifer and olette!

LE GASP.

that is like, one of my

ultimately favorite pairings

evah. so you get cookies.

*hands you cookies*