Reviews for Don't Want To Miss You Tonight
you walk like a thief chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I love this. I love this. I love this.
I feel totally let down by the J/D resolution on WW! I needed the angst fest that would correctly represent 8/9 years of what they had! (And then the happy ending.).
Brilliant writing! Got the characters spot on. I didn't buy the awkward morning after -lets pretend we haven't 8 years if baggage and and are really hurt and angry at each other! Anyway this is great and shutting up now.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Lovely and sad. All too plausible a result for those two getting together, unfortunately.
Gillian Deverone chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Not the happy ending I was hoping for.
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Well written. Poetic in places and bordering on hot!
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
They look at each other and, in the summer-day-specks of light in Josh's eyes, she finally finds what she's been looking for in her radiator's hum: home.

A beautiful line.
Aeidhryn chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Oh dear... :( Sad.

You have a taste for punchy ending lines, don't you? :)
JennCorinthos chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
OMG! This was amazing... Awe Donna why you leave... I understand but come on... This was really great...

JENNIFER
Mockingbird4 chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
Perfect.
thelandofthenutty chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
that was brilliant, so gorgeous.

aw, made me cry, that was so cute.

and u didnt au it at the end, it could all work in so perfectly.

very good.

very good at staying in character as well, seriously, loved it.

toodles, Jess x
Frankincense Pontipee chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
That was so lovely!
joanna77 chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
This is such a poignant piece that I actually had tears in my eyes as I read it. You conveyed Donna's desperation, her hopes and fears so fantastic that I could feel how she felt, how she hoped, how anxious she was, how desperate she became. Thank you for this experience, Joanna