Reviews for Mother's Day
Marikalay chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
rotflmao
smartgurlhermione chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
oh no, carter and dana. that could be bad. again, you have managed to make me laugh uncontrollably. i like this format. though, i dont think you ever actually got to saying it was mothers day. but that might not be the point. i just thought i'd mention it.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Great work.
darri2346 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
ok i luv ur holiday chaos

der so funny
Mrs.Quincy25 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
*Still Laughing*

Brilliant story and really funny.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
LMAO. Again.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Ha ha ha ha ha! HILARIOUS! But it's Caroline Hart. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
LastWhiteRose chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
im dying of laughter im gonna continue with the others
bandnerd06706 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
hilarious! I loved how you had all of the reds cowering from the pinks!
KJ chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
More exciting holiday madness :) I like it.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This one is also going into my C2. But why was Merrick there? He's not a Red Ranger.
Romance Rangers chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
*Dead by laughs*

Paix à son âme... (Rest In Peace)

OMG ! Your fic is so... I can't find words or ... I can't. I just can laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and my stomach hurts me because i laugh too much and my lips hurt me too and my zygomatics are so... But I laugh ! And I love it !

Thanks !
bec7012 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
woo. Please do continue this. Random fact did you know that 19th of september is talk like a pirate day. freaky but true,
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
*snickers* yep, hilarity. I can really see Cole talking to a rat. Dude's nuts, but so lovable. Such craziness. And I hope you do put up a new one-shot. And that was really devious of Jason.
jps1926 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh, this is turning out to be a hilarious story. This is getting beyond one-shot. I am dying for more. Kim threatening Conner! Jason tricking Kim and Tommy into getting back together! This is just too funny NOT to continue.