Reviews for Mario's Diary
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
*facepalm*

XD
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
There's nothing "private" about Mario's love for pasta! Also, could Mario REALLY whoop Luigi's $$ THAT easily? I mean, there practically the dame perrson, unless you count SMB2 in America and 3DWorld. Also, why do you have a diary Msrio? Real men keep journals.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Cool
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was such a backfire.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LMHO This story was HILARIOUS!
Michael Lockheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LOL, I liked. I would normally object to this depiction of mah favorite plumber, but it's all in good fun.
FunnyLittleMe chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hahah, that was awesome XD
euphiiie chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was really funny! xD

Gets an A :D
abstow89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Which is why I don't have a diary! Although if I did and someone read it, bad "things" would happen to whoever read it.

Anyway, it's a pretty funny story.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
wow that is so funny good story make mario's diary a little more intresting though.
Anonymous Midori Yoshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
OMG LOL! "I'm a hungry for some pizza" It was very funny! Nice ending too. Mario's such a hypocrite XD. Why is Mario the only one who talks with the "a" after every other word here though?
GodOfWurstwasser chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I think this has to be the best story I've witnessed on this fanfiction portal so far, that involved Mario, Luigi AND lasagna.

Pure genius, compressed into a wonderful short, but nice look into the soul of a wicked, powerful plumber.
Emzem chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
"Dear Diary,

mamamia, I'm-a-hugry for some pasta." LOL! I think I like your humour!
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Nice! Now it'd be funny (though cliched) if Luigi started his own fireball for Mario for reading his diary, and then both have to get treated. But I hate cliches, so this is better.
wickedpirate666 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Thats something only fat ol' Mario would do. Write a dairy about nothing but food. Sheesh!