Reviews for Mario's Diary
A Shyguy chapter 1 . 7/5
I wonder what he thought when Hooktail offered him to smell her feet. Probably "It's very tempting". How about when Doopliss joined the Shadow Sirens? Probably "How does he tolerate Beldam!?" Or when King Boo caught him? Probably "Now I know what it's like to be kidnapped." I read diaries with a small group of friends and we read all we can, even Hydrus' diary. No diary is ever that boring.

Keep reading diaries, and don't sing near a Calvinist!
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
*facepalm*

XD
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
There's nothing "private" about Mario's love for pasta! Also, could Mario REALLY whoop Luigi's $$ THAT easily? I mean, there practically the dame perrson, unless you count SMB2 in America and 3DWorld. Also, why do you have a diary Msrio? Real men keep journals.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Cool
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was such a backfire.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LMHO This story was HILARIOUS!
Michael Lockheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LOL, I liked. I would normally object to this depiction of mah favorite plumber, but it's all in good fun.
FunnyLittleMe chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hahah, that was awesome XD
euphiiie chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was really funny! xD

Gets an A :D
abstow89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Which is why I don't have a diary! Although if I did and someone read it, bad "things" would happen to whoever read it.

Anyway, it's a pretty funny story.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
wow that is so funny good story make mario's diary a little more intresting though.
Anonymous Midori Yoshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
OMG LOL! "I'm a hungry for some pizza" It was very funny! Nice ending too. Mario's such a hypocrite XD. Why is Mario the only one who talks with the "a" after every other word here though?
GodOfWurstwasser chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I think this has to be the best story I've witnessed on this fanfiction portal so far, that involved Mario, Luigi AND lasagna.

Pure genius, compressed into a wonderful short, but nice look into the soul of a wicked, powerful plumber.
Emzem chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
"Dear Diary,

mamamia, I'm-a-hugry for some pasta." LOL! I think I like your humour!
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Nice! Now it'd be funny (though cliched) if Luigi started his own fireball for Mario for reading his diary, and then both have to get treated. But I hate cliches, so this is better.