Reviews for Hook, line and Sink her
LauStereo chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
No! please don't stop writing! I love your story really is as far the most coolest peter pan's fanfic i've ever read. I want Hook to meet Wendy again with their children! Awesome fanfic please continue it!
jenaleec chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Oh god noooooo! It just stops... * sobs* its not fair!
BellaRose85 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Please finish! Lol I'm dying to know what happens!
NeverConAConMan chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I stumbled upon this story and I am hooked! Pun intended. Unfortunately I noticed you haven't updated in a while and I do hope you will soon so I may review the whole story!
Katherine chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
This turned out brilliantly! I'm loving it! You have a true talent for writing. When are you going to finish it?
jems chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
ive stayed up all night reading this fanfic and it is simply amazing! the way it flows, the context, the depth of characters i absolutely love it! cannot wait for the next update!
Sage chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
This story is spectacular. I have read and reread it. Please please please please please update soon. I would move heaven and earth to see a new chapter. I don't mind if you speedily finish the rest of the story but don't leave it half baked.
hi chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
please finish it
Guest chapter 25 . 5/11/2014
write again please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
i am begging you finish the story!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
you must continue this! please!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
you must continue it ! please update!
guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is so good!
guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
oh my goodness it is so exciting! please don't leave this wonderful story unfinished... please...
Amanda chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
Can we at least get a response from you on whether your going to finish this or not? please so I can remove it from my favorites and to stop checking every few days if you have no interest in completing this story.