Reviews for Hook, line and Sink her
Lady Knight of VT chapter 25 . 7/24
Argh I did it again! This is the last fic I've read of yours (I started from the bottom of the list and worked my way back up, first all the Labyrinth ones then the non-Jareth. The only one I skipped was the Star Trek; I'm not much of a Trekkie and probably would be lost) and I wish soooooo badly that it was finished! As sinister as it is, I want more! I want to know what happens! I lament the fact that you haven't written in several years, and know I will probably never get an ending to the non-completes. I just want you to know that I think you're a marvelous author even when things are written or end in a way that I don't like-it's still satisfying and they are often the ones that are my most favorite.
Sincerely, LadyKnight
Pls continue de story
LauStereo chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
No! please don't stop writing! I love your story really is as far the most coolest peter pan's fanfic i've ever read. I want Hook to meet Wendy again with their children! Awesome fanfic please continue it!
jenaleec chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Oh god noooooo! It just stops... * sobs* its not fair!
BellaRose85 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Please finish! Lol I'm dying to know what happens!
NeverConAConMan chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I stumbled upon this story and I am hooked! Pun intended. Unfortunately I noticed you haven't updated in a while and I do hope you will soon so I may review the whole story!
Katherine chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
This turned out brilliantly! I'm loving it! You have a true talent for writing. When are you going to finish it?
jems chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
ive stayed up all night reading this fanfic and it is simply amazing! the way it flows, the context, the depth of characters i absolutely love it! cannot wait for the next update!
Sage chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
This story is spectacular. I have read and reread it. Please please please please please update soon. I would move heaven and earth to see a new chapter. I don't mind if you speedily finish the rest of the story but don't leave it half baked.
hi chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
please finish it
Guest chapter 25 . 5/11/2014
write again please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
i am begging you finish the story!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
you must continue this! please!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
you must continue it ! please update!
guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is so good!