Reviews for Hook, line and Sink her
nanabeastie273 chapter 1 . 6/5
what happens next does hook ever find her and his children
WitchofIce22 chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
I really liked this story, I saved this and other written yourself among my favorites, and every now and reread in the hope that this is up to date or terminated; please do not leave it in this state as it is one of the most successful I've ever experienced.
Hoping that my review will be helpful; also I apologize if my writing may contain some errors; but English is not my native language a greeting WitchofIce22
AlexanderX chapter 25 . 9/4/2016
So I know it's been years but I still want the ending of this story...
onlyjarethcansparkle chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
please finish this story?
Emily chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
Oh my God, no. How could you do this to me? Are you waiting for like the 10 year anniversary of your last update to finish this? You can't leave me hanging, girl. I will literally pay you to finish this. This is literally better than anything I am currently reading. Where are you? Please come back. Are you okay? Do you need a cookie? I will pay just to know the ending. Oh Lord, please update this. Give me a Hail Mary and appear out of the blue with an update.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
I have enjoyed your story, I wish it were finished. The plot and the possible endings has me intrigued.
elijJ chapter 25 . 5/9/2016
You have made me stay awake till one in the morning so you better update this shit... Am I the only one reading this in 2016
?
Neutralbutnot chapter 25 . 2/19/2016
Please write more, I love it!
Collilolli chapter 25 . 2/13/2016
I don't know who you are,
but I will look for you,
I WILL find you...
and I will force you to finish this fan fiction.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
okay, I stayed up far to late on a school night, only to find this unfished. Please update!
Mallory chapter 25 . 1/16/2016
Wonderful story please please continue. Does Captain Hook find Wendy? What happens when he finds out the names of his children please don't leave me to wonder
Miyukino chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
This story is too lovely.. Pleaase pleaase consider finishing it?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/10/2015
Must find out how this ends...Please update
DragoonQDG chapter 25 . 10/2/2015
Last Updated 2010. Can I still live in hope that one day this will be concluded? Please, this is amazing, I have to know what happens, I'm dying here!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/17/2015
Your fics are spell binding. The plots are superb and the emotions that you evoke in your characterizations are amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent.