Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
LissaDream chapter 1 . 4/23
This was bloody brilliant.
I wish I were Hermione Granger
Fabulous! Loved it! Very creative bit of writing! You are awesome, thanks for sharing!
Dianne9577 chapter 1 . 2/17
So you wrote this almost 10 years ago and I just read it today. Let me say that I thoroughly enjoyed your interpretation of the "power the Dark Lord knows not" . In being friends with Harry you've set up this unique death for Voldemort via Hermione. I loved it and never would have thought to come from this direction. I've been reading fanfiction for about 5 years now and this stands out. Thanks for this I appreciate it.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This was wonderful !
Adahmel chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Oh this I really that all that happened to her. But the revenge is that much sweeter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Toys was so cool! I loved the tense, suspenseful storytelling. A new favorite!
Arla Logan chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Ooh, that was a really cool story:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
So let me get this straight: Snape was going to hang out and twiddle his thumbs and watch Hermione be raped and assaulted to...to "save" her? Is Snape retarded, or is that you? What a "hero". And this is supposed to somehow be "good"? Really?
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Wow!
Stupenda!
Angelus chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Lol brilliant, absolutely brilliant
Epans-AT chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Another good work!
Though it really take me some time to understand the part of Voldemort's vow. It is really a brilliant idea for vow breaking. Moreover, the unknown is so powerful too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Awww, it was so sweet of Snape to stand around and be prepared to watch while Hermione was raped. He was going to "save" her by watching her be assaulted and raped? A real man, that one! I don't understand why she bothered healing him, he didn't deserve it.
blacksnow chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Epic idea! with that hair she makes for one hell of a scary furie! :)
BlueDorid chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This was intriguing, definitely original. I enjoyed it greatly. Thanks for sharing!