Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 1 . 12/4
This was wonderful !
Adahmel chapter 1 . 4/29
Oh this I really that all that happened to her. But the revenge is that much sweeter.
Toys was so cool! I loved the tense, suspenseful storytelling. A new favorite!
Arla Logan chapter 1 . 1/5
Ooh, that was a really cool story:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
So let me get this straight: Snape was going to hang out and twiddle his thumbs and watch Hermione be raped and assaulted to...to "save" her? Is Snape retarded, or is that you? What a "hero". And this is supposed to somehow be "good"? Really?
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Wow!
Stupenda!
Angelus chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Lol brilliant, absolutely brilliant
Epans-AT chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Another good work!
Though it really take me some time to understand the part of Voldemort's vow. It is really a brilliant idea for vow breaking. Moreover, the unknown is so powerful too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Awww, it was so sweet of Snape to stand around and be prepared to watch while Hermione was raped. He was going to "save" her by watching her be assaulted and raped? A real man, that one! I don't understand why she bothered healing him, he didn't deserve it.
blacksnow chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Epic idea! with that hair she makes for one hell of a scary furie! :)
BlueDorid chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This was intriguing, definitely original. I enjoyed it greatly. Thanks for sharing!
bittermelon chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
:evil chortle: Fury-enhanced Hermione made Teh Dork Lord look like Barney! BUH-WAHHAA!
drasticactions chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
wow! I loved all of this, especially the ending :-)
jensteed chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Unusual but a very interesting story. I quite liked the step away from "usual" HP wizarding powers and into more ancient, arcane areas. The end conversation was just perfect :D
mama123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Very very good story. Liked it a lot.