Reviews for Kingdom of Secrets
Jukebox chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
This hooked me from the beginning. I would love to know all of Prince Iruka's secrets. I hope you will continue and complete this fic someday. Thank you for sharing!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
No why won't you update this story.
It's sooooooo goood!
Please go return to this. Tell me it's not abandoned.
callmesoldier chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Why u no update? Every long story with KakaIru I've read from you has been discontinued within four chapters. I'm starting to think you just really like the number four... please continue? I love this start. Especially the idea of Iruka being a prince. Unique and has the potential to be an excellent story.
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Very much intrigued. I love the thought of Iruka being a foreign prince (I love the idea of him being a foreign anything XD). I really hope you continue this story; I have a feeling this could become a masterpiece. :)
Scandy-Navia chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Please tell me that you ar gona kontinjou whit this fanficton i want to now what wil hapend to Iruka and Kakashi
Frothy chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS? I read the handful of chapters, and I notice that there's no more. 'Oh, okay!' I keep thinking, 'Maybe she's working on the new chapter right now!' But NO. This hasn't been updated in five years. FIVE YEARS. And this isn't the first time you've done this! There's a delay, and then there's this! There has to be a line somewhere, don't you think?
ChubbyTabby chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Please continue this soon! I really want to read some more!
TjRythum chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I am emotionally invested and then you go and STOP WRITING!

why's you do that? this story is so promising then it screeches to a halt after four chapters!

I guess its pointless to ask if it will ever be updated?
bermellon chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
You never finished the fics, right.
Cardboard Bike chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Wah, I'm so disappointed this has been abandoned :( It's nice to find stories that are a little different than the same-old same-old Kakairu that gets passed around. And I really want to know what the deal is with Iruka's step-father!

But I know how it is to just lose interest in a story, so cheers for writing this far anyway. I'll subscribe anyway, just in case ;)
bloff chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
It's such a shame to find a great plotted fic stopped before the end. This fic was great and worth the read even if we don't find out what happens.

Thanks for posting the chapters you did. :-)
SagenWarrior chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
interesting fic, hope to see more.
Celeste chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
pls continue, it's very interesting
hellzboy chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
This is too cool! hehe Please Update! i love how smoothly it went.. no mistakes or watsoever! even if it did and i missed it just goes to show how well written it is!.. Update this as soon as u can please! XD hehehe
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Please continue! This sounds great and I'd love to see this new city with Iruka's roots. More please more!