Reviews for In The End
SD3322 chapter 7 . 1/21
You are a good writer and know how to write a story, please keep writing I want to keep on reading your stories._
kyubi009 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loooooove! This fic. Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I hope you will continue this! I love how you switched their personalities! I really love this and want to know what happens next!
thelastunicorn chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
Mandara chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
WOW, this story hasn't been updated in a while. Are you okay? Did you take a three year vacation? Because that's how long I've been waiting for an update :) Hopefully everything is good and you get this in good health and are wiling to complete your story. I really liked it because it was one of the first to switch up Naruto's and Sasuke's personalities. Matter of fact I can't recall ever reading of another like it. So, please update soon; if you can :)
Kyuubi-kun666 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF KAMI! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON! PLEAS! IM GOING CDRAZY! THIS IS THE BEST NARUSASU I HAVE EVER READ! AND IVE READ, LIKE, 100 OF THESE! PLEASE!
Stately Demented chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Is this on a permanent hiatus? I really love it and it would be a shame if you didn't finish it. Please update soon!
Glassstar93 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Hope you continue writing! :)
Kleily chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I liked it. But It's like you switched their personality, it's funny :3
heaven's fall chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
oh, God, this is so cool!
ougley chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
thanks , I like it
asolomon chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
PLEEAASE CONTINUE!
narutorocks13 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Girl! Why have you stopped writing this amazing story it's finally getting to the greatest part! Don't leave me hanging I'd do almost anything to get you to finish this story please please start trying to write it again its fantastic one of the best yaoi I've read and I've read a TON. More please!
Deadlysilence39 chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I love your story! Please update whenever you can! :)
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
great story! Its very addicting... makes me want to read the next chapter.