Reviews for In The End
Brenda992 chapter 7 . 1/30
And again we , poor readers, are left with another incomplete story just when it was becoming exciting. Damn .
Brenda992 chapter 6 . 1/30
Getting better each time.
Brenda992 chapter 5 . 1/30
I believe him . I believe him . Lol.
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 1/28
And why does he want to be strong ?
SD3322 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
You are a good writer and know how to write a story, please keep writing I want to keep on reading your stories._
kyubi009 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loooooove! This fic. Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I hope you will continue this! I love how you switched their personalities! I really love this and want to know what happens next!
thelastunicorn chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
Mandara chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
WOW, this story hasn't been updated in a while. Are you okay? Did you take a three year vacation? Because that's how long I've been waiting for an update :) Hopefully everything is good and you get this in good health and are wiling to complete your story. I really liked it because it was one of the first to switch up Naruto's and Sasuke's personalities. Matter of fact I can't recall ever reading of another like it. So, please update soon; if you can :)
Kyuubi-kun666 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF KAMI! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON! PLEAS! IM GOING CDRAZY! THIS IS THE BEST NARUSASU I HAVE EVER READ! AND IVE READ, LIKE, 100 OF THESE! PLEASE!
Femslash Extraordinaire chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Is this on a permanent hiatus? I really love it and it would be a shame if you didn't finish it. Please update soon!
Glassstar93 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Hope you continue writing! :)
Kleily chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I liked it. But It's like you switched their personality, it's funny :3
heaven's fall chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
oh, God, this is so cool!
ougley chapter 7 . 12/22/2012