Reviews for In The End
KriouloHime chapter 1 . 6/21
The concept of this story is interesting, but I would advise you to do some proofreading and to just re-phrase your sentences. Also, while I understand that the characters in this story are supposed to be ooc, I think all you did was switch Naruto and Sasuke's personalities, which would be fine if it wasn't so unbelievable. When you warned that they would be different because of different life circumstances, I hoped that the changes to their personalities would just be that naruto's upbeat and loud personality would be toned down and darkened, maybe even give him some angst and that Sasuke's personality wouldn't be so emo. Growing up with a family wouldn't change Sasuke's innate bastardly personality, he's an Uchiha after all. And Naruto saying "Hn" is just so... I hope you don't think this is a flame, like I said, the story concept is interesting and I'll keep reading. I just wish you would characterize the characters better.
Brenda992 chapter 7 . 1/30
And again we , poor readers, are left with another incomplete story just when it was becoming exciting. Damn .
Brenda992 chapter 6 . 1/30
Getting better each time.
Brenda992 chapter 5 . 1/30
I believe him . I believe him . Lol.
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 1/28
And why does he want to be strong ?
SD3322 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
You are a good writer and know how to write a story, please keep writing I want to keep on reading your stories._
kyubi009 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loooooove! This fic. Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I hope you will continue this! I love how you switched their personalities! I really love this and want to know what happens next!
thelastunicorn chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
Mandara chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
WOW, this story hasn't been updated in a while. Are you okay? Did you take a three year vacation? Because that's how long I've been waiting for an update :) Hopefully everything is good and you get this in good health and are wiling to complete your story. I really liked it because it was one of the first to switch up Naruto's and Sasuke's personalities. Matter of fact I can't recall ever reading of another like it. So, please update soon; if you can :)
Kyuubi-kun666 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF KAMI! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON! PLEAS! IM GOING CDRAZY! THIS IS THE BEST NARUSASU I HAVE EVER READ! AND IVE READ, LIKE, 100 OF THESE! PLEASE!
Femslash Extraordinaire chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Is this on a permanent hiatus? I really love it and it would be a shame if you didn't finish it. Please update soon!
Glassstar93 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Hope you continue writing! :)
Kleily chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I liked it. But It's like you switched their personality, it's funny :3
heaven's fall chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
oh, God, this is so cool!