Reviews for Faith
friendly chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
great job.. that was really good
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
"“You're kidding, right? You're exactly the kind of person who God should be looking out for, and don't even think about interrupting.” he said, cutting Dean off before he could even get a word of protest out. “With all the good you do, with all the people you've saved. You deserve to be saved too, Dean. All your life you've done what was expected of you. You never asked for anything for yourself and you put up with all the crap from me and Dad. Hell, even when you were dying, when Roy Le Grange picked you out of that crowd, you told him to find someone else! And don't even get me started on what you said about Dad making that deal for you. You just don't seem to get that you're precisely who deserves a break now and then. And I know you won't ask for it for yourself, so I do it for you.” he said softly."

*Sniff* God, I'm all out of tissues, used them all up while watching AHBL and now you've made me all teary eyed with Sam and his love and devotion for Dean.

That scene was really just beautiful, heart warming, and so sweet. I loved how Sammy tried to show how deserving Dean is of being saved and protected.

"And maybe that was all he really needed – to have faith in Sam and more importantly, faith in the two of them together. Because perhaps it wasn't about him facing off with danger and standing in front of his brother. Perhaps it was about them standing side by side and facing it together. As a team."

My poor it Thursday yet, the wait is killing me and this scene just reminded me of how much Dean has lost.

Loved the story, just amazing...extra cookies for you!
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Great story, you captured the boys perfectly. I loved the byplay between them. I can see/hear this whole thing! Sam's concern and Dean's downplay of the whole situation. Then Sam talking to Dean at the end and his belief that Dean needs looking after from a higher power, just perfect.

Thanks for writing this.
Sepik chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hmm... Okay. First the things I didn't like...

It went a little slow. I think you could have sped up some parts (like trying to find Dean in the woods) and put in more time for others (like the talk at the end). And it also got a little dialog heavy, ESPECIALLY when they were in the woods trying to find each other.

Okay. Good things!

They were almost completely in character. I think you wrote them fairly well. The plot was a bit sappy, but I liked it and thought it was sweet. Over all, it was okay.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
aw great story i thouroghly enjoyed it!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Utterly beautiful. The banter between the brothers was perfect and the ending with Sam telling Dean what he prayed for was incredibly poignant and touching. As was Dean's realisation that there was something in the world that he could have faith in. Great fic. chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow, that was great, just the right amount of chick flick, moving an emotional, you could have so overwritten that but you didn't, you wrote it to perfection! And the banter between the boys was right out of a SN epi as usual! Dean with his slightly sarcastic comeback comments and the humour as well to hide how he really felt, and Sam's words conveyed exactly the depth of his worry for Dean! Sam's explanation at what he prayed for was so touching, and that Dean had trouble reconciling Sam's image of him with his image of himself, was really quite sad! Loved the ending where Dean realised that he needed to have more faith in Sam and in the two of them together, and it was more about them facing things side by side as a team, as brothers!

Just loved it, thanks for sharing!
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I loved it. I think you've nailed the way Dean's mind works, and the quips and banter were just right :D I especially liked the ending and when Dean was in the woods, although I was slightly disappointed to miss out on the knife wielding maniac :P Fantastic job on the story, perfect! Can't wait to read more from you x
23 | « Prev Page 1 2