Reviews for Dead and Gone
Melle22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Excellent insight on Bobby looking back through time. The boys do keep coming back from the dead; add their life's work and the Wincest and any sane person, despite all the supernatural they have personally seen, should be creeped out.

And yet, Im still rooting for the boys. Together. Always.
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is AMAZING. So emotional and intense and creepy. It's perfect. Thing that makes it creepiest? Bobby was RIGHT.

And the Wincest? I mean, it's there if you want it to be, but it absolutely doesn't have to be, and it doesn't have to ruin the story for the antiWincest team. It's show CANON that the brothers are so close and so codependent that they get mistaken for a couple at least once or twice a season. C'mon, readers, don't be so close-minded!

Favoriting this and pimping it out to my buddies. :)
Yellowwolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh wow, this is seriously awesome! I love how you wrote Bobby, I could just really hear him talking. Awesome story!
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Love this. I can hear Bobby's voice. Great.
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Beautifully written with an excellent first-person perspective and "voice" of Bobby. Loved the little look into Bobby's past that threw him into hunting and his ongoing, almost fatherly concern for the boys. It would have been perfect if you stayed away from the implied wincest - no need to taint one of the most beautiful brotherly relationships ever created on TV. It would have been even more powerful to capitalize on that purely brotherly love instead. (As Jensen has unapprovingly expressed in regards to wincest: "aw come on! they're brothers!" - and I agree.)
Sepik chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh wow... That was REALLY cool. The voice of Bobby you used was amazing... and in a way, quite chilling.
Ghostey chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was... really... really good. I loved the 1st person persepective on it with Bobby and that conclusion, wows that was a doozy loaded couple of paragraphs. Simply stunning in its execution. faves