Reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
God I wish this had happened. I love Sawyer and I would have loved him more if had cut through all the crap, called Jack and Kate on their bull, and moved on. That kind of drama is so beneath someone so bad-ass as Sawyer!
The Other chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hey, great story. Are you going to continue it? Because it'll be pretty cool if you do.
Hughfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That's really good! Sawyer needs to do this in the show... :)
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Very good job, and pretty well written as always. :) I was kinda bummed, cuz it leaned more towards Jate, but I really love Sawyer too and Kate is being a bit annoying. I threatened to kill her with my brain (Firefly reference. LOL) if she doesn't straighten out and stop hurting Sawyer, he really need sher right now after the whole Cooper thing. But really, this is good. Excellent job!
Blue Panda chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
It could happen. It would be cool if it happened. I just want Kate to cut this annoying act out. Great story! :D
Jen chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This is a really great one. I agree, that while I normally despise Sawyer, lately he's been really cool. And I love the fact that they are all "in character". Three thumbs up!
Angel of Music lover chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh my gosh... this is so good! :D It's interesting to see you look into someone's mind BESIDES Jack and Kate... lol! Thank god for Sawyer finally telling Kate off. *does a very Napoleon like 'yes'*

I loved the "Out of sight, out of mind" thing too. That totally seems like what Sawyer would do. GREAT JOB!
airwar chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Great one - shot. I loved the interaction between Sawyer and Jack, i just wish Sawyer would step up once and for all and do this on the show.
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
i could definitely see this happening on the show. i loved it! great job!
Tahti chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was good! I so wish that Sawyer could raise above his usual selfish attitude and act like a grown up... Besides, if he so loves Kate and is aware of her longing for Jack, would he not want him for her? Jack did exactly that, stepping aside in belief that Kate wants Sawyer and would be happy with him. I'm dying for Sawyer to set Kate straight!

I loved the Jack / Sawyer interaction, it was very true to characters. They have great chemistry together, if you can call it that, not romantic, but very intense, a mixture of the alpha-male power battle and mutual respect. I enjoy that being explored in fics.

Well done, are you sure you don't want to continue?
EmRosey chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw poor Sawyer! :( Great story tho! :)
bonboni chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
i am totally on sawyer's side on this! i am so hating the way kate is acting right now, like so dependant on sawyer and so weak. i wish she would pull herself together and go and tell her feelings to jack instead of using sawyer just for sex and to make her feel better. i truly hope that she would!

anyway, about the story i thought that it was very original and i applaud sawyer for finally realising the truth that kate doesn't love him.

Sawyer held onto Kate’s shoulder in order to stop her from kissing him. He put his book down and slowly spoke. “What did the Doc do this time?”

“What?” Kate said softer, shocked that she had been caught.

Sawyer smiled sadly. He loved her so much, and he was an idiot for thinking that she would love him. Kate had never loved him. She’d always loved Jack. - that's exactly what i think and i feel really sorry for sawyer that he hasn't realised it yet!

“Hey Sawyer.”

Sawyer turned around.

“Thanks.” Jack said gratefully. Jack knew how hard it must have been for Sawyer to talk to him about Kate. - i'm glad jack listened to sawyer. sawyer isn't the best person to listen to at times, but as i said, i am totally on his side on all of this. very emotional oneshot, hersheygal. i really want to see what happens next, it is fine as it is as a oneshot but it would be interesting to see what happens next.