Reviews for Mother's Day
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I read this before and remembered enjoying it. Now it's mother's day soon I feel inspired from this fix to do something extra special for my mama. I really liked every single boy's account, especially kirihara and Sanada.
J.Prufrock chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I think this was very original and nicely written; you did a good job keeping them in character. I especially liked Renji's story-I've had a similar feeling of underestimating my mother in math homework. I thought Yagyuu's seemed a little bit OOC with the whole "queen" thing, but then again, we don't really know anything about him, so fair enough.
soserene93 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love this story !
Kona-neechan chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
So cute and sweet at the same time. I especially liked Aka-chan's and Yagyuu's. _ Good job!
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was so KAWAII! The Rikkaidai regulars are so sweet it gave me cavities!
solaesce chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was every bit as well-written as 'Rebirth.'

I absolutely loved Niou's section, whereas 'Later that day, Kirihara's mother fainted when she discovered her grinning son standing in the middle of his freakishly clean room – spotless and organized for the first time in months,' was definitely the funniest.

There were a few other quotes and bits that I liked a lot, but the above were definitely the best.
Ara Hannan chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Aww - very sweet. Love the variety of situations, families, and mother-son relationships.
Harlett chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Well, well... I read your fic but the translation that made Kaoriin, however also I come to leave one to you as original author

I love It, thank you

[*I don't speak english XD*]
Michiko Yokisama chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
beautifully written, very sweet. )
Adria Li chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Dear Garowyn-san,

Hmm...how to say this...*sighs*...this fanfiction is so sweet. Very few people in the world can write something like this for their mothers. *chuckles* What I mean is your fanfiction, "Mother's Day", really shows each of the Rikkaidai Boy's Tennis regulars sincerity towards his mother. I thank you for writing this. It gives me something more to appreciate my mother, though I appreciate my mother for everything she has done for me. Anyway, please keep up the good work. I look forward to reading some more of your works. .

Sincerely,

Adria Li
legndz09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
that was so cute!
Yabuki Yuuri chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
They're all so sweet! x3 I'd type more about each, but I don't have much time right now... Great job!
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! It's all things I can see them doing, too. *nods*
little miss demosthenes chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
!

kawaii! you gave them all family backgrounds that fit with their personality!

haha, i'm on my way to get flowers myself... after this physics assignment. ;)