Reviews for Bogeyman Blues
xdeletedxaccountx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I am begging you to continue this! Plz! This truly amazing!
Kitty'scat chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow. I'm so impressed.

Actually I never review fanfictions (french or english ones) but here is a major case. I review this fantastic piece of work because it sounds so right.

Generally I don't like Sylar because of the "He's the Big Villain of the show and I prefer Good Guys like Peter" stuff but here I adore him. He's just so pervert, so sadistic, so manipulator, so... Sylar in fact.

It is just so enormous and you wrote it just in the perfect way, describing Mohinder and Sylar so rightly that I'm wondering if you're not Tim Kring himself disguised.

I add it in my favourites stories so I can read and reread and rereread it...

I know, I'm very talkative today but it's your fault ! Never give up writing. "Pretty Please". (I love this expression, I never heard it before)

So, just one more word : Congratulations.

PS : Pardon my poor english, I'm just a silly french girl...
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I feel like I am going to cry over this one and I never do - ever! But, this OMG - something in this - is just *gasp* so almost painful to read but god! it's beautiful and I am so in love with it - Perfect Sylar/Mohinder and the sex (omg) that was so hot, really but very bittersweet too. You captured the two of them amazingly well. This is so going into my favorites so I can read it over and over again. Brillant job!
stuff and nonsense chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This... is incredible. You have a true gift with words, and you captured both Sylar and Mohinder very believably. Your other work is wonderful as well.
skipperxotter chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I would like to say how much i liked this story but words can't explain. All i can say this is really good and will you continue it? It would be a shame not to read more. The tone of the story is very in character, like something that Sylar would actually say. I'm impressed.
Peace and Song chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Awesome. I really enjoyed this.