Reviews for Sweet as Cynn
phi chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
this fic is pretty cool, you should carry on
kvsgrl chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Why are you bored? I liked this chapter. He can be himself around her. And I also like how she punched Aaron in the head. F***r deserved it. Please update soon & keep up the great work.

Marguerite
kvsgrl chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Hey now I am very interested in this story. Plus I just discovered it the other day. I like her. She is complicated. But it makes you want o know more about her. She is bucking the family system & doing things her own way. And I really want to know if what she said was true about them getting married to whomever they are paired with. Very excellent story. Please write more.

Marguerite
Elm Treigh chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Aye! I've been fooled again!

I was totally entranced by the story, sometimes sidetracked by, ya know, life, and as I went to click for the next chapter I realized there wasn't a next chapter and I was all "Um... No. There HAS to be another chapter. I could've sworn I saw another chapter! Why isn't there another chapter?"

That means I have to wait for an update. Which considering the last update was two years ago... I think I'm gonna have to wait until life gives you time huh? That kinda bites. Pues ni modo, verdad? I'll add it and hope that because I reviewed (yes, I am being a lil narcissistic here...) you'll update in like a week or something. Please? :)

P.S. I like your OC and I don't think she's Mary Sue at all. Not that I agree with the term in the first place. I mean, I'm still kinda new to FF and all that and every time someone says a character is a lil Mary Sue all I can think of is how can the character NOT be a lil Mary Sue? I mean, a writer bases their characters, whether subconsciously or not, on someone they know or have met. And with today's Pop Culture how can you not base your characters on someone you haven't seen, known about, etc. So how exactly is Mary Sue a bad thing? Maybe I need a course or something... ?
Deyja chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I really enjoy your writing style and think this story will be great once finished, i know people grow out of fanfiction but i doubt i'll be the only happy one if you come back occasionally...
Hypercaine chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
./_

thats how i pictured my Cynn, yay or nay?

good btw, i hope Reid tames her tho :P
viveresparks chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
Hmm, alright. Firstly, and this is purely constructive, I'd really suggest going back through your stories with a fine toothed comb - taking special care to look for where commas should be! It's often hard to follow your reading because of the comma mistakes.

And it sucks, because the story is really, really great.

And secondly, though this is less important but bothersome nonetheless...

For someone who 'hates' the 'bio' set up that some stories have, you basically did the same thing by writing a couple paragraphs about your character at the start of the story!

Though all is forgiven because the character is fairly well written.
thewildthingsarecoming chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
seriously awesome

i love it

please update soon!

and i love her name as well :P

x
Dayaja chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Interesting concept. I love rye and coke
Dayaja chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ahahaha she's so cute lol all her attitude is just the funniest shit ever XD It's awesome. I love this movie
heartbreakerginny chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
seems interesting update
The-Dark-Divine chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Update soon!
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
plz update! i like it!
jEaNs 'N' tEe GiRl chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
It can ALWAYS get worse...I came across this story and well I love it, can't wait for the update.
Songorita chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Good and interesting chapter. Update soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »