Reviews for You're Supposed to Tie That
Artemis Rain chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Wow. Absolutely superb. I loved it.
Lady MR chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Wow! This is exceptional, perfect, really heartfelt. This is the best piece I have ever read. It explain's why harper hates Earth. You are a great author
Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
OMG! This was so sad!
Mary R chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
You got this idea from one scene? Wow, I'm impressed. It was sad but, powerful.
Lady S chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
So sad... wonderfully written. Good Job. SEW/Lady S
id2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
*sniff*...*sniff*...ugh..now you gon dun and made me cry.
Dalakh chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
This is great: i love Daniel -he's so sweet! I love your ideas on earth!
Zion's Starfish chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Hi Jessie,

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Wow. (You know, I actually rewatched those two scenes from AGNO and you're absolutely right )) Daniel was beautifully written (especially the scene in which Seamus finds his broken body). What a visceral, moving story.
Catherine1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Wow, this was a great story. You really captured the characters well, especially the mother. She was very caring and as tough as they come emotionally. Well, you'd have to be, dealing with the hardships on Earth. This was an interesting look into Seamus' past. Thank you for writing it.
brat64 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
liked it. you made it just right. very kewl.
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
As I said in the thread in the fic forum at SS, this is a great fic and I very much enjoyed it. I look forward to more :)
NorthernStar too lazy to sign in o chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
WOW! WOW again! This is beautifully written. It's touching and thoughtful. I enjoyed this *so* much. Thank you and I hope you'll be writing more Andromeda fic soon.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
::sob:: OMG...that was sad, but excellent! Awesome story! I'd love to see you write some more to this...(maybe on what happened to his mother? Not that we can't already guess...;) Again, wonderful story! :)