Reviews for Let Me In
Riker15 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
kool
meganrowdy chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
This is great, please continue it soon!
2kool4skool chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
LOL, Luke walked in on them. Thats hilarious. "Get off my daughter." LMAO I loved this chapter. I'm sorry I didn't review the last one. I thought I did, but I think yours was the one I started to write and then realized I was late for work and forgot to review it later. Aww poor baby Jake. I loved the Georgie part. Dillon and Georgie fighting is always great in my eyes. Someone called me on writing Georgie out of character recently. Though I do plan on going somewhere with that, I don't think I can write her in character b/c I don't like her. Its the same when I write for Elizabeth. Anyway, great chapter. I like Lulu's indecisiveness and the way she needs Dillon. I also loved that he wouldn't risk sleeping with her without protection. Keep em coming!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I really liked the conversation when they first woke up and the kiss. Very sweet and romantic.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
I really liked the way you showed both of their thoughts at the end of the chapter. It made me really feel the love and confusion that exists between them.
meganrowdy chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Good job! I totally agree that this should have been a DiLu scene. I'm so sick and tired of Spinelli!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Great job. I like that you put work into this first fic and really explained all their motivations and feelings. You convinced me they really do feel the emotions you showed them going through.
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I'm so glad you decided to write. This was really cute. I loved that you fixed that scene. Guza completely screwed up there. I didn't see that ending coming but I can't wait to see where you take this. I love that she called him out on not acting like himself. I look very forward to the next chapter.

P.S. I'll see you soon on SOC. I've been banned for two days for starting an off topic post.