Reviews for The Seventh Key
inu-luva123 chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
That was very interesting...it was different..i liked it:)...almost reminds me of a movie a little bit...or similar to a movie...
kazukarin chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
omg...so unfair but so kool! awesome story i like so kool...anyways thumbs up
SwagSammich78 chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
Ah, the cycle continues...no...

Okay, so this story was definetely awesome. The dialogue, the plot (while partially borrowed, you still made it work), the execution of it all...a very delightful read. Definetely one for the favorites.
Preacherman1888 chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
I have seen this movie! I just hated the way it ended...well, you know what part I'm talking about. The guy dies, the good guy, I mean.
Mega Monster chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
Wow I think its my new favorite... Not that I dont have other favorites... But I like it lots... I'm not making any sense am I? Oh well :):):)
Shadowedcries chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
OMG YAY I LUFFED IT! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE... or story about this! lol anywho till next time byez!

Luff the one and only Ashes kamie
CleverCover chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
That was my favorite chapter out of the whole thing.

Naraku was a cool character in this story. I love the humorous, psychotic types.

Is it bad that I found Naraku cute? Really. I wanted to hug him, until I read tentacles. Gross.

Kagome's in for trouble. At least it means that life won't be boring anymore...I guess. Lol.

I read the whole story! WOOT! And it's over...not so Woot.

Fun while it last.

Till next time,

Empress Ran
Yuti-Chan chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
That was a great story!
HollyLynn04 xox chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
two words:loved it!
kilnorc chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
shweet ending man! very nice! any future movie fics planned?
coykoi chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Well damn. So now Kagome and Kagura are the new guardian and demon huh? It's a shame it's over but it was a perfect ending.
LoVe23 chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
That was good! Really good adaptation! :)
Tempest78 chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
very good job! :)
LoVe23 chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
Oh no! Poor InuYasha and Kagome...can't wait to read more!
Shadowedcries chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
OMG!:O! NO WAY! THAT WAS GREAT! YOU MUST MAKE MORE! Lol yay till next time BYEZ!

Luff the one and only Ashes kamie