Reviews for Enough
Faith4000 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
WOW, i loved it, OMG honestly it was awsome, incredible and sweet i just loved it, it made me cry

Imene
berta101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
The producers or the writers or somebody that helps make the show said that Jordan and Woody would most likely get together by the end of the show. As that is coming very quickly, I doubt it will happen. I'm mad that they're taking it off the air, but you can't really expect a show like Crossing Jordan to compete with American Idol Results Show. I mean, what wat NBC thinking when they put it on in the same timeslot as American Idol? They should have lefti t on Sunday's, atleast it did alright there.

Anyway, enough of my anger toward NBC, this was a terrific little one-shot fic. I really enjoyed it. I'm gunna miss reading CJ fics once the show is cancelled and this part of becomes dead. :( This whole thing really sucks. I knew that Crossing Jordan wasn't the highest rated show out there, but I didn't think it was that horrible. Or was it just me?

I knew that the last few episodes wern't that great and I found myself flipping to CTV to see what was going on with Idol, but I really hoped that this show wwould pull through.
AJeff chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Great story. Just heard that "Crossing Jordan" was just cancelled. "Sniff"...I'm glad your stories will always be here for us to enjoy!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
ARGH! I'm guessing your story is the best we're gonna get.

$()%*$)(*%)($*) NBC!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
great
can-can-can chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Lovely.

Honestly, we should have stagged the damned coup!

I sincerely hope that you'll keep the WoJo (and other CJ) fics coming... just because NBC is stupid enough to give these characters up doesn't mean that my favorite FanFic writers should too! *winkwinknudgenudge*

I loved the story. And if that is all there is, then, yes, I agree, it will have to be enough. :)
merryann chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Beautiful! Maybe its not too late for that coup . . . Who do we e-mail?
RT4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Okay less traumatic than your last airplane story. Though just like your story that followed immediately after that one, I couldn’t stop thinking of it, which actually has probably made this one more traumatic than the original. Would have been less though if I hadn’t read that one though. :P

Great story though. Short and sweet, well maybe bittersweet moment in time, one of those ‘puts your life into a state of pure clarity’ moments which are always lovely to read. The kind of moment that could propel the show into interesting again, if only the writers were brave enough to truly risk it.

Nice work, as always!
mecedeme chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hey Nyn.

So, if we still don't own them, can we pick them up at the NBC yard sale?

You made me cry again, sweetie. (that's a good thing...)

PLEASE keep on writing. At the moment I need people like you around to make me feel like it. Because right now, I don't.
MissLizzyJ chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was absolutely beautiful.
jmkw chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
*SOBBING* After I find my box of Kleenex I bet we can pool our money together on buy those characters. I'm sure they are going cheap right now. I've got $1.45.