Reviews for Scottie Dog Blues
Wicked4life chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
AMAZING!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
Aaah, "Into the Woods," and my favorite song from it no less! *adds story to faves*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
"Doesn't ya knows?"

O_O Um...no, actually, I doesn't knows...

*proceeds to die laughing*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
*explodes from the total epicness of chapter*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I LOVED THE CATS REFERENCE THAT IS LIKE MY SECOND FAVORITE MUSICAL IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER RIGHT NEXT TO WICKED!
Anna chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Ah... Scotties are terriers. Scottish Terriers, y'know? But in the Wizard of Oz movie they used a Cairn Terrier, a breed which also happened to originate in Scotland, so, close enough. :)
Hedwig466 chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
Loved it! I still kind of feel bad for Boq.. he's WAY too nice.

Great story!
ChanelBesos chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
This story is totally hysterical, I love it! And ooh la la! Elphie in a bustier. I'm going to finish this up later but as for now this is really great!
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
Love it! Have to ask: Who's closet are Crope and Tibbett in?
Miranda Sage Barnard aka M.S.B chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
That was great! Could you add some more of Nessa doing poeples make up that was extremely funny. ;&)
Miranda Sage Barnard aka M.S.B chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Pixess. Happy Birthday to you.

I think that was late but I think you needed it. That was an incredible chapter. I couldn't stop laughing till the very last line. I really loved it. Keep up the good work! :.)
SoConfusified chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
Three days? Huh, well, A Lion Among Men was only about two from what I could figure- and bloody insane.

Loved Tibbet and Crope- you dont see enough of them.

WICKEDisWICKED chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
"WHAT IN THE WONDERFUL WIZARD'S WIKIPEDIA DID YOU DO TO PISS THEM OFF SO BAD?" Loved that line! Anyone who would say they didn't care about your birthday is a mouse butt! Well, since it's probably way past your birthday...Happy belated birthday!
Cole Alvina chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
... I just realized that the second sentence is a reference to Cats. *dies from stupidity*

Oh, and happy two-month-late birthday! For 2008 that is, not '07 XP
Cole Alvina chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
xD I just realized who those people were in the last few lines. Besides Crope and Tibbet obviously xD

"A friend dropped it off as an apology."

- xD Fiyero gave Tibbet the key? Or did he give it to Crope, for pretending to hit on his boyfriend? :/

And of course, I just have to say I feel so sorry for Dillamond, he has to put up with so much. First the TOTO's, then Fiyero, and now Croppet? xD