Reviews for Regrets
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
What a lovely little ficlet! I absolutely love the Much and Robin friendship and I think this is beautiful.

Thank you!
C.R. Cheetah chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This is a wonderful story, the title matches everything that unflds within, adding up with perfections, and off all the awesome lines this will always hold a place in my heart, :

“I should have kissed her a third time…”

That righ there is so vvery Robin, possibly on his deathbed and his thought are not only of Marion but that he should have kissed her a 'third time.' I tell you what...i have a proposition, you catagorize this as a BBC Robin Hood and I'll add it to my c2 Archive, the first and only one so far its called Outlaws Haven, I would love to have your story in my archive, because short or not it is something worth reading once, twice, thrice...you get the idea.

BBC RH needs more authors like you writing for its fanfic!

; )
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was beautiful, and sad, and a very emotional, Robin facing everything head on bravely/proudly even when the choises he makes are hard, 1) leaving Marion 2) telling her himself aka in person whereas most would send a letter once the deed was done.

You gotta love him for that alone.

“Well Master, any regrets now?” he said jokingly, hoping to keep the mood light despite its seriousness. What was heard next broke his strong resolve and his heart as the answer he expected Robin to say, even in his weakened condition, was altered.

“I should have kissed her a third time…”
nattie700 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Am I the first reviewer? Now that's a bit disturbing, because this is a great fic. Very nice insightf into Much and Robin and their expereince in the Holy Land.

I thought Robin was very in character, and the last comment “I should have kissed her a third time…” was something he would definitely say!