Reviews for Dirty Deeds
RaeMarie chapter 10 . 7/6
I debated whether or not to post a review since unfortunately the author passed away and my review would be negative but I just felt too strongly about my feelings. One of the reasons KakaSaku is hard for me is because Sakura tends to be a bitch. Plain and simple. I don't know why people think that's law and it's really annoying considering I've read stories like "house calls" where she's a loveable character. Or Better Man. I absolutely loved Sakura in that. I don't mind a difficult Sakura. But I can't take bitch. It's too much. Sakura in this story like many other stories is quick to anger and her feelings are always validated and Kakashi has to coddle (not the right word really...maybe give in?) her. But let Kakashi be mad and Sakura does her damndest to flip the switch. Spoilers for anyone who reads reviews before they read. Sakura gets Kakashi's Icha Icha book ripped up. Kakashi gets angry, but all of a sudden his anger becomes invalidated to force a "sexual tension" moment. It's stupid. Sakura betrays Kakashi's trust and drugs him in this story. Tricks him and lies. And the author doesn't even allow him to get mad and gives Sakura a free pass. Chalks it up as "well since you tricked me I guess you are a capable shinobi". Like what? I understand Kakashi is hard to write and his emotions can be played out in many different variations but come on...some authors literally run over him. He's not some love sick puppy who is instantly attracted to her and all his thoughts are consumed by Sakura and now he can't function. Nor is he somebody who'd run and freak out every time someone even says the word intimacy. I feel like a lot of this story is forced. The relationship is hell bent on saying they are just friends and then forcing the hell out of making a relationship happen. I mean the whole concept of this story is a bet. Really. Ahhhh I don't feel good about myself writing this relatively scathing review and I really wanted to make it through this story because I like a challenge. But I'll be damned if I read a dubious con scene and that person doesn't even get to be angry or hurt about what happens. I would've been okay if Kakashi rightfully was angry with Sakura for drugging him. Even disappointed. Or hurt! Not just used as a plot device for him to be in so called denial about how he "loves" her. I'm rambling now. If you can make it through this story, kudos to you. But I can't. I've had it. While I'm here, a better example of what this person was trying to achieve could be Fated by Leafygirl. If you wanna play the denial game/ just friends and nothing more...then fine. Or even the Last Hirameki. That one was frustrating but it was hella rewarding. Seriously. If you haven't read House Calls by Spoiled Sweet PLEASE DO. Her author's notes can explain what I want to say much better. Maybe in time I'll come back to this fic because honestly I have a personal thing where I don't back down. But after that drug scene I had to pause and go read something else.
Jjjjkkkkk chapter 18 . 6/15
Pleaaaaaasw update at least chapter 9! I really need to see the of the story. I loved it, you're an amazing writer
please write morw
SakurakoUchiha chapter 18 . 5/8
3 I can't wait for the next chapter! Love this story! The suspense is killing me though. ;-; I encourage!
DenisseWantsFood chapter 1 . 2/1
Im so sad you are not with is anymore. But know we love you and you were a great artist. Hope you can feel all our love there wherever you are. Rip.
This was like... the funniest thing I have ever read in a fanfic. Literally just describing the book getting destroyed in front of his eyes. I effing loled so damn hard.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
This fic will forever stay in my heart and soul. RIP
lisaflowers chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
I know you'll never see this review, and for that I am sorely sad. I wish I could have told you how fantastic - no, fantastic doesn't even sum up how good of an author you were. I feel so bad, and so sorry that you died so young. You had so much talent, and I dearly with I could have told you so.

This story is brilliant, moving, humorous - and it exemplifies how much love you had both in writing and your heart.

The theme of this story is love, loving not only yourself, but your friends. It's a beautifully written story that captures each character perfectly to a T.

Rest in Peace, S.

I wish I could have connected with you, and told you how brilliant you were.

-Lisa
blossomcurrent chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
i havent read your story yet but there are a lot of compliments in this story, but sad to say youre already in heaven, everyone is looking up on you for writing beautiful stories i shouldnt read your profile it made me cry.
Lyshka chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
I hope this would update. yes, it's been almost 8 years, but i don't know, maybe i'm still hoping. I really liked this fanfic. I'm really grateful you made this fanfic. I liked your other fanfics too. Thank you, author. Hope you are well.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
Really! You didn't finish it! Agony! Please finish it: great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/26/2016
This is so beautiful story. Its sad to know that this story will not continue. I know this story not completed cause of i read comment first, but i was attracted to both pair u choose. Now, dont know how relationship between Sakura and Kakashi and also Ino and Genma will end. I really hope any author want to continue this story.

And again, this is really good story i ever read..
Regin chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Violet Ace chapter 18 . 1/11/2016
Thank you for your wonderful story. Rest In Peace.
SandmanCircus chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
It's funny how personal writing can be. How, despite not writing anything directly related to ones own life or views, it is still such a telling art form. You put a piece of yourself in what you write, and when it's shared people connect with that piece. I'm so sorry you're gone, and I didn't even know you.