Reviews for Dirty Deeds
Adonna2424 chapter 16 . 9/1
I've been enjoying this so far but this chapter really bothered me. Please keep an open mind as I explain, but I think the order of events is out of order. Spoiler...
Once inside the elevator, Sakura, in her agitated state, would have definitely tried to escape either through the emergency hatch or prying open the doors. Because these key factors weren't mentioned until the very end of the chapter, I was so focused and distracted by this fact of an easy escape, that I could not focus or be immersed in the dialogue. In my opinion, the order should have been Sakura tries to escape the elevator, cuts back to Ino and Gemna explaining that they've closed off all available exits, cuts back to the elevator and then the dialogue happens, etc.
You did mention as well that your beta reader is unavailable so I won't mention the errors. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the conclusion of your story. Thank you!
ShiSued chapter 1 . 5/20
I can never imagine Sasuke starting a fam with anyone else kther than Sakura... It ain't right. Evevn though I'm enjoying the story I can't find it in me to love having Sasuke marry anyone but Sakura.
medininjasakura chapter 18 . 5/5
I came here for the KakaSaku, and I am leaving with a newfound love for InoGenma that I honestly never considered. I am sad that I won’t find out what happens, but I am glad that I made the decision to finally read this, even knowing that there wouldn’t be a chapter 19 or more.. RIP..
cake0108 chapter 17 . 1/23
so exciting
cake0108 chapter 18 . 1/23
Omg Im glad she went back to him!
cake0108 chapter 16 . 1/23
Omg yaaaaaas
cake0108 chapter 14 . 1/23
How sad :(
cake0108 chapter 6 . 1/22
Aaahh Sakura
cake0108 chapter 5 . 1/22
Lol his reaction is everything
cake0108 chapter 4 . 1/22
omg he is trying to convince himself that he is not in love
cake0108 chapter 2 . 1/21
Omg he definitely is un love
cake0108 chapter 1 . 1/21
Omg yes they deserve each other!
Tabi chapter 18 . 8/26/2020
NOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE THE END OMFG NO
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
I remember crying way back then when I read from your profile that you passed away. Hope you're happy now wherever you are. I keep coming back to read your works every now and then.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/28/2020
I want to know what happens next...T_T