Reviews for Dirty Deeds
Neraichan chapter 18 . 3/8
I loved this story! It's a pity that the author was unable to finish it. She was a very good writer!

RIP.

I hope that wherever you are, you are happy and can see how much your stories were liked.
huggiegirl2008 chapter 18 . 12/7/2023
This story was amazing. I really hope you didn't give up on this story. I loved it. I hope everything is alright with you, and you just needed a little break..
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2023
Last updated in 2008 rip my heart. Why am I just finding out about this fic in 2023?!
WHITESQUALL chapter 18 . 5/8/2022
G-d bless you!
Dan chapter 18 . 2/13/2022
Wherever you are, thank you for writing this. Your soul will live forever in your work.
Dan chapter 18 . 2/13/2022
Wherever you are, thank you for writing this. Your soul will leave forever in your work.
Adonna2424 chapter 16 . 9/1/2021
I've been enjoying this so far but this chapter really bothered me. Please keep an open mind as I explain, but I think the order of events is out of order. Spoiler...
Once inside the elevator, Sakura, in her agitated state, would have definitely tried to escape either through the emergency hatch or prying open the doors. Because these key factors weren't mentioned until the very end of the chapter, I was so focused and distracted by this fact of an easy escape, that I could not focus or be immersed in the dialogue. In my opinion, the order should have been Sakura tries to escape the elevator, cuts back to Ino and Gemna explaining that they've closed off all available exits, cuts back to the elevator and then the dialogue happens, etc.
You did mention as well that your beta reader is unavailable so I won't mention the errors. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the conclusion of your story. Thank you!
ShiSued chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
I can never imagine Sasuke starting a fam with anyone else kther than Sakura... It ain't right. Evevn though I'm enjoying the story I can't find it in me to love having Sasuke marry anyone but Sakura.
LillithsNyx chapter 18 . 5/5/2021
I came here for the KakaSaku, and I am leaving with a newfound love for InoGenma that I honestly never considered. I am sad that I won’t find out what happens, but I am glad that I made the decision to finally read this, even knowing that there wouldn’t be a chapter 19 or more.. RIP..
cake0108 chapter 17 . 1/23/2021
so exciting
cake0108 chapter 18 . 1/23/2021
Omg Im glad she went back to him!
cake0108 chapter 16 . 1/23/2021
Omg yaaaaaas
cake0108 chapter 14 . 1/23/2021
How sad :(
cake0108 chapter 6 . 1/22/2021
Aaahh Sakura
cake0108 chapter 5 . 1/22/2021
Lol his reaction is everything