Reviews for Dirty Deeds
SakurakoUchiha chapter 18 . 5/8/2017
3 I can't wait for the next chapter! Love this story! The suspense is killing me though. ;-; I encourage!
DenisseWantsFood chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Im so sad you are not with is anymore. But know we love you and you were a great artist. Hope you can feel all our love there wherever you are. Rip.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2017
This was like... the funniest thing I have ever read in a fanfic. Literally just describing the book getting destroyed in front of his eyes. I effing loled so damn hard.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
This fic will forever stay in my heart and soul. RIP
lisaflowers chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
I know you'll never see this review, and for that I am sorely sad. I wish I could have told you how fantastic - no, fantastic doesn't even sum up how good of an author you were. I feel so bad, and so sorry that you died so young. You had so much talent, and I dearly with I could have told you so.

This story is brilliant, moving, humorous - and it exemplifies how much love you had both in writing and your heart.

The theme of this story is love, loving not only yourself, but your friends. It's a beautifully written story that captures each character perfectly to a T.

Rest in Peace, S.

I wish I could have connected with you, and told you how brilliant you were.

-Lisa
blossomcurrent chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
i havent read your story yet but there are a lot of compliments in this story, but sad to say youre already in heaven, everyone is looking up on you for writing beautiful stories i shouldnt read your profile it made me cry.
Lyshka chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
I hope this would update. yes, it's been almost 8 years, but i don't know, maybe i'm still hoping. I really liked this fanfic. I'm really grateful you made this fanfic. I liked your other fanfics too. Thank you, author. Hope you are well.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
Really! You didn't finish it! Agony! Please finish it: great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/26/2016
This is so beautiful story. Its sad to know that this story will not continue. I know this story not completed cause of i read comment first, but i was attracted to both pair u choose. Now, dont know how relationship between Sakura and Kakashi and also Ino and Genma will end. I really hope any author want to continue this story.

And again, this is really good story i ever read..
Regin chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Violet Ace chapter 18 . 1/11/2016
Thank you for your wonderful story. Rest In Peace.
SandmanCircus chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
It's funny how personal writing can be. How, despite not writing anything directly related to ones own life or views, it is still such a telling art form. You put a piece of yourself in what you write, and when it's shared people connect with that piece. I'm so sorry you're gone, and I didn't even know you.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
This was amazing! Best fanfiction I've read!
Trunksmybaby chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
I need you to write more!
Kitakana chapter 18 . 3/5/2015
This was an amazing read. Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed the way you developed the characters, there are so real and their relationship seems so real as well. This was a great read, so thank you.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »