Reviews for Dirty Deeds
LoveLeesa chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I just read her profile.. RIP
LoveLeesa chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
UGH! Whyyyyyy?! I thought this was completed and then I get to the good parts and see you haven't updated since 08'.. I'm crying lol this was good and I loved it
Torn.Diary chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
So here I am decided that I will read and surfer with everyone without knowing the true ending. Brace the void.
What the what chapter 18 . 1/25/2015
Nooo! It can't end here?! This is such a good story though! Agh!
Kakasaku fan chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
Holy hell. That was steamy.
LoveisRuthless chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
This is such an amazing story. By far one of the best I've read :) I really hope you do decide to finish it! I feel so unfulfilled not knowing how it ends.
Titan18 chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
I dont know my feeling... its almost break me inside all about your gergous story and well i know i can't ask for much.
thanks for greatest story senpai... your fanfic always be on my fave list :)

Rest in peace Serenanna-senpai, God loves you /hug/
animeroyalty chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Update!
krish chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Very interesting. Loved the characters. Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Lonekat chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Nooooo! How dare you leave me hanging after all this!? This story is perfect. It has all the needed aspects: plot, humor, meddling friends, love, and sex. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FINISH THIS OLD STORY!
Greyfire34 chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Love this story and it needs to be updated! It's too good to be left unfinished!
A random reader chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Rip. you were a really wonderful writer and I hope you knew that while you were still here. I loved this story xx
Godric'sgirl chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
I love this. Ino better get some sense knocked into her! Lol
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Please! I mist know how it ends. This story is great!
MauRauDer chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Damn...I was so hyped just now, reading those 18 chapters in 2 days...and then I go to your page to look for clues when you'd post again... :'( it kinda hit me like a train, those sad words from your family...I hope you know, that even if it's 'just fan fiction' you left something behind, that excites, touches and hooks people. Your talent is really wasted up there, but I hope it's a good place you went to. Prayers and love to those left behind. r.i.p. 3
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »