Reviews for Dirty Deeds
Ihaconch chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
I loved it! Hm, will Sakura actually tell him in the morning? Update son please.
FakeCompassion chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
Kya! *Blush* Ohmygosh.. . Sakura! What were you thinking! Very good chapter.
SweetRevengeful chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
Update~! before I lose what's left

of my mind!
crackalou chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
Sakura SHOULD be ashamed of herself, taking "advantage" of Kakashi like that! Good grief! I'm seriously concerned as to how this will affect their relationship, and what Sakura will say and how Kakashi will act when the morning comes. Will Sakura be too ashamed to admit that she had really drugged him?

Oh, goodness! You're doing such a great job with this story! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a new chapter! D:
lanfear13 chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
muahahaha, this is great! oohoo...sakura's crazy! i love it!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
oh geez what did sakura do?

haha i have a feeling the party is going to go terribly wrong...or something like that :DD

great chapter!

update soon please :]]
eskeflowne chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
lol great chapter but oh-oh what on earth was sakura thinking i hope kakashi doesnt be too mad at her i have a feeling the next chapter will be very eventful indeed well done and update soon.
Fate's Princess chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Omgosh! *Is shocked Speechless* lol... That was one bold move Sakura-chan. What I can't wait to see is what happens in the morning when they both wake up. Absolutely loved this chapter, cant wait for the next.
WriterPoet chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Oh, I'm surprised that the chapter is fairly long and informative considering this was a pretty quick update. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Goodness though, could you not have made it any more deadly for Sakura? This has turned out to be quite the interesting plot, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

I usually don't thank authors for this, but I believe that you are worth this exception to the rule [it's not a rule, but I like the phrase]. It's about the chapter titles; they are wonderful. They tell their own story and...eh, I can't really explain it. Okay, I lied. I can, but I'm tired and about to start a new novel.
paisita chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
oh shit. I'm Speechless, can't wait to read what is going to happen the next morning.
Leomae chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
OH MY GOD! What the hell is the matter with you! Why wouls you write that? Kakashi is so gonna kill her or he is gonna hate her and then everything is going to suck! I can't believe Sakura would do that. But what I really can't get is how she didn't just want to make that genjutsu a reality after watching that little display. I personally would have given in to temptation a long time ago. Well update soon ok I love this story!
the rose has thorns chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
OMG! hilarious! i cant believe that happened! cant WAIT to see Kakashi's reaction! OMG OMG!
Jen Konoha chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Ahh yes! I absolutely adore this story! Can't wait for next chapter! Stupid Sakura, stupid stupid stupid, slap, slap, slap! Poor Genma, he needs a hug!
anime-obsession260 chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
wait... why did she do that? OMG! update soon. xD
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
Arrgh! Please update soon! It's getting too good, and it's so well written, too!
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »