Reviews for A Black World Washed White
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 45 . 1/11
it is
May-Ruzuki chapter 78 . 8/4/2014
Ugh I knew this moment was coming, but Im finally at the end and STUPID HAITUS AAAAAAAGH!
Firediva0 chapter 78 . 8/3/2014
This is so good! I'm sad its on permanent hiatus. Though I can't seem to wrap my head around what you mean. Permanent is like another word for forever and hiatus means a break. So do you mean your not ever going to update again or is it an indefinite hiatus? Oh well no matter the case I will love this story.
Now I read this story off and on for a few months and last night I picked it up again and thouroughly enjoyed it. I hope Sentarou will be okay. Also that Kanda and Allen will just get together already and I wonder what the Noah are up to. Oh well I'll wait for as long as I can.
May-Ruzuki chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
Wouldnt Allen have had brown hair at that time in his life?
Firediva0 chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
This is one of the wierdest lemons I have ever read but strangely I like it very much...Wierd but I love it to death! I never thought of that,
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 46 . 6/20/2014
allen's real personality, heart and opinion on the world is the black and the white is all of the lie's and fake truths he makes everyone believe
greenwings33 chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
The only thing I can think right now is: SENPAI NOTICED ME!
Sincerely.Anonymously.Me chapter 78 . 3/31/2014
Why haven't you updated... *cries* I want the next part. Please come back!
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Jerry get ready to cook some food!
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Such a small order! I can't wait to see what happens next!
dcdc123 chapter 54 . 3/5/2014
I forgot the name name but I bet it is Kanda's little brother
dcdc123 chapter 36 . 3/4/2014
Kanda is a second exorcist. A creation of the Asian Branch. They took a brain out of a dead exorcist and put it into an artificially made body and BAM! you got Kanda
dcdc123 chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
0-0 ,... you broke the fourth wall...omg...YOU F***ING BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!
dcdc123 chapter 27 . 3/4/2014
... OMG! ahem...sorry it's just that my name is Devyn... except i'm a girl
dcdc123 chapter 20 . 3/4/2014