Reviews for Angels
LezBlowShitUp chapter 1 . 5/8
I love that you depicted Meyrin as a kind-hearted open-minded person. For some reason, so many fanfic authors feel the tendency to write her character as an obstacle, either making her out to be a bitch or slut shaming her in some way. Thank you for staying true to who she is in GSD.

On a different note, the relationship between Athrun and Kira felt so much more intimate than authors can usually capture because of how you approached it from her outside perspective. One example is the final scene with Kira asking Meyrin to look after Athrun when he can’t do this. Also, Meyrin’s realization of Kira’s complete trust in Athrun was stunning. Well done!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
oh Meyrin how kind -smiles-
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is cute. :)
Though i have to blandly admit that i completely ignore the genre and instead read this as
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is beautiful!

If i'm honest, in the begining i was a little confused, however, as it progressed i fell in love with the style. It's simple, complicated, and perfect for this story.
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I loved it, please continue writing
emeraldeyes1029 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow, this was really good. Great job. I love the whole I saw an angel fall thing. Very nice.
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
cool...me likey
Corwalch chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
ah nice nice it is like the battle all over again, i am still to load the scenes where athrun cames back from infinite justice. but it is still different from the anime coz of the hinted closeness of athrun and kira, unique and enjoyable. happy to see you back again(i think i have been harping on that point) :) is there any way you can continue your asukira rendition of ghost in shell stand alone complex? that is one nice fiction you didn't end. also the hawks one the one where the feathers are precious
OneRiddle chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
eepi! So sad... Good job! It is really the first fic to make me notice, err... REALLY notice the feelings of Meyrin.
me chapter 1 . 5/13/2007