Reviews for The Noir Style
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 1/7
I love the story I think I know some things, I can't wait to read more, the story is very good and interesting. Alexander must have been a excellent liar to lie to everyone.
Lady Twice chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
This story is amazing! excellent work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
If you are, when are you planning to continue this story?
I am much enjoying it so far! :)
GirlBye chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
OKAY I LIVE UR STORYS IVE READ 3 OF THEM IN 2 DAYS THEY ARE AWSOME IM BEARLY GOING TO START THIS ONE BUT IM SURE IT WILL BE GREAT I JUST FELT LIKE WRITING THIS BE FORE I STARTED TO READ IT SO YEA..! KEEP WRITING PLEASE..!
dannyxsam luver chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Plz finish the story ur killing me! wah! :'(
Extant chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
Wow! Awesome story! And I love the style you're writing in. You're doing great for a mystery story. I don't know what happened. Why did Sam kill Alexander? What's going on? Can't wait for the next update! :D
lazy evil chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
please keep writing this story is brilliant
dangra chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
Awesome- really hope you update this soon...Please?

WUAC RULEZ
Dakyu chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Can't believe I lost track of this one. It's simply fantastic, keep going with it!

Dak
Mimo-Sene chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
I'm pretty baffled by this. I have the tiniest of clues as how this will end.

Update soon _
dessyweird51 chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
I dont' check my chapter alerts often, so please forgive me for the late review. I love it though. I really can't figure it out fully, but I think I have a slight Idea...

love in Christ

des
10000 Dead Roses chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
WOW! I like it! Update soon please!
Arora HickoryEye chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
well at least now I know there isn't a happy end to the story, but your skills in writing mysteries are... well let's just say I'm smiling with satisfaction and waiting for another chapter to come as soon as you can and motivated to write.
Lexii-chan chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
OH! This is getting god! I know that Sam is inocent and that her husband died and that she didn't do it on the clues found she thought that she would die before her why is it they all hate her?I know Sam can be mean if you get on her bad side but she seems usually why do they blame her?Why is it they say that was nice but acturally mean,demanding and agressive to his wife?... WOW! I impressed myself I usually don't think to this I just comment on the story... Anyway I like the story even though I don't understand half since I'm only new in middle I'm in gifted math but I can unsderstand some of this...SORRY! I'm babiling again I get like this when I can't think straight and your story gave me a slight I love the story and I better stop reviewing 'cause I'm starting to give myself a headach.

Alexa

ps:I heart pie!

pss:I hate morbid stuff!
dannyXsam101-alora chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
You are really the best! I love this chapter also.. i'm so jealous of you because you are such a great author! i didn't expect that Sam had something wierd that she hid from her two bestfriends..

And i actually blushed when i saw my name on top of chapter 5.. It made me want to read the story ASAP.. Thanks!

-oh and please update ASAP.. cant wait for the next chapter..-