Reviews for The Primrose Blossom
savanah13 chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
this one! keep this one!

SAVANAH :)
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Keep this one!
Fairy Bitch Ice chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That was very interesting. Only that I cannot imagine a vampire having babies. That must have really hurted.
The.Heroine chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
please keep this one going!
jagadeesanenator chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Please keep all of them! I have only read 2 of them but I think you shoudnt just stop them! All those people will be so dissappointed. They gave up their time to read your stories and are now eagerly waiting the end! At least write a sucky ending for them! But if you cant keep all of them please keep this one and Mike's Stupidity.
jagadeesanenator chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
you are so evil! You did this just to torture us didnt you!
Consuming Fakery chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
AH UPDATE THIS ONE THIS ONE I TELLS YA"
Consuming Fakery chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Oh i like this story lol
Consuming Fakery chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
other, and then I'm going to delete the rest of the stories.

And I need you guys to help me pick which one to keep. Whichever has the most reviews even if you just leave one saying 'satihor;dln' or something but whichever gets the most on THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE CHAPTER I will keep. But I really don't want to finish Unexpected Changes, I wrote the whole thing a while ago and not only do I not remember a lot of it, it was boring to write. I think MPH would be a good one to keep, but it is actually up to you guys!

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help, it means a lot
VintageLyre chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
I say keep this one :)
Annabel H. Wildes chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
UPDATE!
LikeAFairyTaleAgain chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
This story is really interesting but i just have a few questions. First, i know that you said that Bella couldn't return to the Cullens because of the fact that they might lose control, but wouldn't she go to Carlisle first? Wouldn't she trust him more than some person that she just found in the hospital? Second, is Jasper can't restrain himself around Bella's baby, then why is he the one that comes to find her? And third, what's Edward doing, wouldn't he be going crazy if Bella's missing and try to find her? Even if he thinks that Bella's dead, wouldn't he take some form of action? And shouldn't Bella have told him that she's pregnant, there's no reason why he shouldn't be told...anyways..please update soon!
hazeleyedhottie chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
AH! You can't leave the chapter like that! I'm going to die waiting! lol. Plz write more soon! :)
Kairiyin chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
I am soo confused BUT AWSOME CHAPTER PLZ UPDATE ASAP
blissfulmemories chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
u are evil! im grounded and my comp is being taken away today! now i have to wait a week to find out wat alice saw! u...u...evil person! *sobs*

maybe i could sneak it, it would be worth getting in more trouble to read the next chapter...