Reviews for Life in the Fast Lane
Lasaraleena chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
I ... don't know if I like this...
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Err. Wtf?!
QuillDream chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
The ending was too abrupt :o I almost thought she married another Draco. Maybe you should clarify things that he came back? Anyway, good story :)
CheshireCat23 chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
I almost thought they weren't gonna end up together.
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
NO NO NO NO NO NO!

It just ended.

That was pure evil.

How could you just end it?

There is nothing more evil than that!

I loved it!
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I just LOVE it! Ron will be so angry!
random reader chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
Your ending was a complete cop-out. He finds out she's pregnant and storms off, and the next thing we know, it's two years later and they're living happily with their kid?

What's worse is you could have fixed it with a sentence. Have him come back to her where she's waiting for him, and say "I'm sorry." That's all it would have taken. Not ideal, but better than what you've got, anyway.

Stories are about conflict. Yet you bailed on the principal conflict between your characters, and fast-forwarded past it.
a-person-in-the-universe chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
i love this story :) im glad i only read completed ones, or else i might have died waiting for the updates
FEBrackman chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
At the end you had me thinking it was over... I'm glad it wasn't... Amazing story and I hope you write more :D
anonymous chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
YAY I LOVED THIS!
granger-malfoy chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
omg i love the lil twist at the end
KP1983 chapter 12 . 11/8/2008
omg THIS ENTIRE STORY IS FANTASTIC. I'VE READ IT ONCE BEFORE AND I CRIED THEN TOO. lol

you're a really good writer.
cassaleena11 chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
oh that is such a cute ending .. i loved it
serpent.r0ses chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
woarrh ... awesomely and very very well written ! i love the plot, the storyline, everything !

and i love how you repeated "And waited..." in this last chapter. i hadn't scrolled all the way down yet, and so it was pretty intense for me.

and wen i read "I wish your papa was here to see this." i nearli thort that draco nevr came bak and had left hermione!

but, so happy wen i read "Draco" D

loved this story immensely !

GREAT JOB !
tohruxkyoxyukilover chapter 12 . 6/28/2008
wow seriously that had to be the best hermoine and Draco fanfic yet! great job and keep up on writing!