Reviews for The things that can't be changed
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Yay a non evil/bitchy Parker.

But...gasp! An 'honest' Veronica?

Your stretching my imagination here...
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
In some ways Parker was good for him, but ultimately she just isn't what he wants or needs...too bad Veronica could never see past herself to know this.
leslucids chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i loved it
Marionette chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I really like this a lot. You kept your present tense throughout the entire thing, which is nice. :) And although I sometimes felt like Veronica was a little too emotional, you backed everything up with insights into her thoughts and feelings so that I could see and understand that particular state of mind. What you wrote about her not having defenses for kindness was a really great, and I liked it especially. I'm hoping there is more...? Putting it on alert in case. :) Great job!
OneMoreLoveSongBeforeIFadeAway chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I really like this story, it gave closure around the whole Parker dating Logan thing.
kdubs685 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This is so beautifully tragic. I completely understand that Veronica could never really be happy because of the constructs of the show, but I agree with Parker here that she at least deserves it.
motylik chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
THIS! is what should happen on the show! You rock. Seriously, you do. I can't even put into words how much this has soothed my soul. I would actually like and respect Parker again if she did this. I liked her so much the first half of the season, now not so much. Awesome! Great story, and great Veronica characterisation. I think the feeling that V was just a placeholder for someone more like Lilly is what probably hurts her the most. Man, did I have a lot to say. *lol* I nearly didn't read it when I saw Logan/Parker, but I love your fics so I gave it a try and that was a good thing. Awesome. ;)
Warm Whispers chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
You should continue this, it's really good, I'd like to see what happens. I love LoVe so if you continue I would love for them to get back together at some point.

Anyway, it was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
very good story

so sad the veroncia broke down.

so sad logan and veronica arent together. (

parkers cool. but she shouldnt date logan!
ItsMeElla chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I hate Parker. She needs to realize the girls rules and not date your friends ex. If I was Veronica I would cuss her out.
FauxPoesFoes chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Awesome as always! Veronica breaking down in front of Parker...wow. So original and you kept both of them in character wonderfully.
supermars chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
love it was ao good,awesome cant wait for a update
lbow2006 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I really like this. You wrote the characters in a way that doesn't have anyone faulting each other and I like that. The way Parker realizes that Veronica isn't over Logan and apologizes for breaking the girl code. Great job.
goldeneyes09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This is really good so far. I hope you write another chapter. I love that Parker was the one to comfort her because I think Parker knows that Veronica still loves and needs Logan more than Veronica knows. Keep up the great writing!