Reviews for Dean's baby
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
your baby is fin! thats so sweet great job!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Ah, Dean. For as much as you like to use action to deal with problems, you sure can patch Sam up with just a few words! Great story.

Thank You.

K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I noticed Sam hadn't been driving much this season but didn't know what to make of it. Your explanation is wonderful, but I especially love where you went with it, from Dean's stone face to Sam being his baby. I think you could have gotten a touch more subtle there-it was pretty obvious who Dean meant-but the idea was just lovely. Neat.
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Very nice. Sweet.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Congrats on this fic! I really enjoyed it and had noticed Sam not driving as well. I was thinking this was going to turn into a story where Sam starts panicking and not able to drive and having flashbacks (which would have been awesome as well..)

But I still really loved this story.
Maygin chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh I Love it! What a great idea you've weaved together here. I never really thought about that, how Sam hasn't driven the Impala at all in S2. I liked how you drew out this thought pattern. It made for a lovely little protective Dean moment at the end which of course is what I thrive on ;) Thanks for writing and posting! Hope to see more from you!
lily chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
oh i loved that- you totally captured the sadness inside sam and the caring dean has for him! i cant wait to read more of your stuff. i hope you keep writing!
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Ya know, I never really noticed that but thinking back on it now, you're right! Well thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed reading it.
qualitynotquantity chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow. Great writing - i love when dean checks on sammy without being direct. Oneshort or is there more coming?
Phx chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I am so glad that someone wrote this. I have been hoping someone would tackle the subject and I just don't have time. But I would expect that it would be very difficult for Sam to drive the Impala after the accident. Mind you he did drive it at the end of Bloodlust - he used the Impala to take Lenore to her friends. You never saw him driving but you heard the car coming back and the squeaky doors when he closed them.

Done very well. My favorite line was when Dean asked said that he wasn't talking about the car. He does love that car but he loves Sam more.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2